Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 05:56 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild100s View Post
Let's not forget to pray for the child's mother, too. We can't lose her in all this.
She needed prayers before she let some (Mod edit) animal near her child.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 10-13-2013 at 08:21 PM..

Old 10-13-2013, 10:02 PM

495 posts, read 684,344 times
I think blame can go to all three.The murderer of course is most responsible and should be put to death.The mom is yet another women who has to learn the hard way what dating "bad boys" leads to.Adrian Peterson is a very dedicated and motivated football player but he is not a very dedicated and motivated father.AP should have done his research on this bad mother and taken his son out of this bad situation by taking custody of his child.He certainly could afford to.One thing I DO NOT want to ever hear AP talking about to the press is his god and religion.AP said god wants something good to come out of this.Well AP if you just listened to how your god tells you how to be a father this would not have happened.I don't think your god cares how well you play football.I think he cares more that your leaving a trail of bastard kids all over the place and then lecturing football fans about god.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:00 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
I think blame can go to all three.The murderer of course is most responsible and should be put to death.The mom is yet another women who has to learn the hard way what dating "bad boys" leads to.Adrian Peterson is a very dedicated and motivated football player but he is not a very dedicated and motivated father.AP should have done his research on this bad mother and taken his son out of this bad situation by taking custody of his child.He certainly could afford to.One thing I DO NOT want to ever hear AP talking about to the press is his god and religion.AP said god wants something good to come out of this.Well AP if you just listened to how your god tells you how to be a father this would not have happened.I don't think your god cares how well you play football.I think he cares more that your leaving a trail of bastard kids all over the place and then lecturing football fans about god.
Adrian Peterson -- Met Son for 1st Time In Hospital | TMZ.com

Word is that AP didn't even find out he was the father of the kid until very recently. Plus even if he took action right away, there is no guarantee that a judge would have taken the kid out of the mother's home since the kid didn't know AP from a green bean at this stage. The first time he met the child was when the kid was on life support for god's sake. What judge is going to give him custody with that considered? AP probably had no clue about the boyfriend and the mother's relationship at all.

IMO with the lack of knowledge about the whole situation, I can't bring myself to put even a little responsibility on AP for this tragic event.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:51 AM

495 posts, read 684,344 times
This is not his first child out of wedlock.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post

Word is that AP didn't even find out he was the father of the kid until very recently. Plus even if he took action right away, there is no guarantee that a judge would have taken the kid out of the mother's home since the kid didn't know AP from a green bean at this stage. The first time he met the child was when the kid was on life support for god's sake. What judge is going to give him custody with that considered? AP probably had no clue about the boyfriend and the mother's relationship at all.

IMO with the lack of knowledge about the whole situation, I can't bring myself to put even a little responsibility on AP for this tragic event.
Don't you think that's a problem?

I would tell you what I told my teenage boys - you don't have children with someone whom you are not married to. That way, you know where your children are and who they are. None of this "I didn't even know I had a kid" BS. And there would be no way, even at the stage my kids are at now, if there were a divorce or separation in the cards, that I would allow any man besides myself to be around them.

Look - I feel for AP, partly because he didn't know the situation and of course because he lost a baby in such a horrible, tragic way, but some of the responsibility (not blame) for this is on him as well. I blame the animal Joseph Patterson and the baby's mother for the death of the child.

Old 10-14-2013, 10:38 AM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post

^^^This. I'm sure it has to haunt AP a little bit about fathering a son into that situation. He needs to get his sperm frozen and his tubes clipped if he can't be responsible.

There are some women that hunt guys like him and would get pregnant in a heartbeat. Heck, the NBA rookie orientation warns the players to flush condoms as several players have fathered kids after throwing it in the trash only to have it pulled from the trash and used to impregnate afterwards.

One pro tennis player fathered a kid after getting a blowjob.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:19 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Child beaters are worthless. I think he should be forced to participate in the Vikings full-contact practices but without pads.

If found guilty I vote for a bullet to the head. Save the tax payers money!

Old 10-14-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
^^^This. I'm sure it has to haunt AP a little bit about fathering a son into that situation. He needs to get his sperm frozen and his tubes clipped if he can't be responsible.

There are some women that hunt guys like him and would get pregnant in a heartbeat. Heck, the NBA rookie orientation warns the players to flush condoms as several players have fathered kids after throwing it in the trash only to have it pulled from the trash and used to impregnate afterwards.
And this is exactly what I was talking about in the earlier post. These ballers are targets, and they need to be very judicious about where they leave their seed - literally and figuratively.

Quote:
One pro tennis player fathered a kid after getting a blowjob.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:35 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
And this is exactly what I was talking about in the earlier post. These ballers are targets, and they need to be very judicious about where they leave their seed - literally and figuratively.

Yep. Like I said, it's so common that the NBA devotes something like 1/2 day or more of MANDATORY rookie orientation covering groupies, hangers-on etc. especially with regards to pregnancy.

You can google the BJ incidents, I'm not free to post links to stuff like that.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yep. Like I said, it's so common that the NBA devotes something like 1/2 day or more of MANDATORY rookie orientation covering groupies, hangers-on etc. especially with regards to pregnancy.

You can google the BJ incidents, I'm not free to post links to stuff like that.
I know about the used condom/turkey baster scenario. It's the BJ that shocks me. How does she even do that?

Ballers are so stupid. I remember my days as a semi-baller and how libertine the guys and assorted groupies/hangers-on were. I always used to warn them about stuff like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football