Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 04:06 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
?

??

???

Oh,

Packers' fan.

Homer.
oh,

Richard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2013, 05:15 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
Saints @ Falcons
Jets @ Ravens
Jaguars @ Texans
Steelers @ Browns
Buccaneers @ Lions
Vikings @ Packers
Chargers @ Chiefs
Bears @ Rams
Panthers @ Dolphins
Titans @ Raiders
Colts @ Cardinals
Cowboys @ Giants
Broncos @ Patriots
49ers @ Redskins

last week: 9-6
overall: 98-64

Old 11-20-2013, 06:14 AM

14,322 posts, read 14,620,586 times
I've been doing the underdog route, plus picked the Bills/Steelers quite a bit, no biggie! I'm a Packer fan, no doubt about it, no secret there!

Old 11-20-2013, 09:37 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Saints @ Falcons- I know with the NFL "any given Sunday" but if the Falcons couldn't beat the Bucs, how in the hell are they going to beat the Saints?
Jets @ Ravens- Both teams IMO are hot and cold, but I'm picking the Ravens at home by a TD or less.
Jaguars @ Texans- Houston needs a win, and will eek this one out.
Steelers @ Browns- Somehow the Steelers have played themselves back into the mix. As a Browns fan I never rule them out. Unfortunately, given that the Browns gift wrapped their last game to the Bengals, I have a bad feeling about this one. I hope I'm wrong, and the game is in Cleveland but the great equalizer here is Ben Roethlisberger.
Buccaneers @ Lions- If the Lions want to prove they're for real then they need to beat a bad team like the Bucs convincingly.
Vikings @ Packers- Sorry Cheeseheads, but the Pack is just a different team without Aaron Rodgers.
Chargers @ Chiefs- Chargers will come to play, but the Chiefs pull it off at home.
Bears @ Rams- Bears by a FG.
Panthers @ Dolphins- Panthers win to keep the pressure on the Saints in the NFC South.
Titans @ Raiders- I think that this may be a first that I picked the Raiders all season.
Colts @ Cardinals- Upset of the week. Trent Richardson continues with his 3 yd average further proving that Jim Brown was right in calling him an ordinary back.
Cowboys @ Giants- Don't look now, but Big Blue is crawling back in due to the Cowboys failure to take charge in a weaker than usual NFC East this year.
Broncos @ Patriots- While the Broncos appear to be the better team going into this game, it won't be this Sunday. Bill Belichick will find a way, and will not allow the Pats to lose 2 in a row.
49ers @ Redskins- While it's hard for a team to go from one coast to the other, the 49ers get the win on the road.

Old 11-20-2013, 10:26 AM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
Last week: 11-4
Season: 79-39

Saints @ Falcons. I've been burned picking the Falcons at home one too many times. With all the injuries, they just aren't very good. This is a different and non AFC East team who the Saints have had trouble with, so the Saints win by a TD.
Jets @ Ravens. Hmmm.....do the Jets keep alternating wins & losses, or does the Ravens home dominance at M&T Bank Field?? Here's where the "when in doubt, pick against your team theory." If the Ravens win, that's awesome and I'll gladly take a loss from it on here, if they lose, that suck's, but at least I picked the game right.
Jaguars @ Texans. You'd think they'd have to win again in the 2013 season, right?? Lose to the Raiders & Jaguars at home back-to-back weeks, who are they going beat the rest of the season??
Steelers @ Browns. No1Brown's fan said it earlier, the Steelers are somehow back in the race. Same rule with the Ravens applies here as well, except replace favorite team with team you like least. If the Steelers win that sucks, but at least I got the game right. If they lose, I'll gladly take the loss.
Buccaneers @ Lions. Completely different team at home. Bucs have played well, but the Lions at Ford field
Vikings @ Packers. Vikings aren't very good. Even without Rodgers, the Pack gets a much needed W.
Chargers @ Chiefs. The dreaded Broncos sandwich game. Chargers will keep it close for a while, but the Chiefs in a game that will be closer than most people think.
Bears @ Rams. Bears to keep pace with the Lions
Panthers @ Dolphins. Coming off 2 straight wins against the Niners & Patriots, that defense & Cam continue to roll.
Titans @ Raiders. Everytime I think the Raiders should win, they end up getting blown out. Since they're probably a slight favorite at home, watch Fitzpatrick have a career day with 575 yards passing and 7 TD passes in a 63-14 win.
Colts @ Cardinals. Now that the Panthers are finally getting attention, could this be the best team no one's talking about?? They already beat the Lions & Panthers at home in Glendale and they'll add the Colts to that list to keep pace for the playoffs.
Cowboys @ Giants. Giants with win #5 to get right back into the East race in that awful NFC East.
Broncos @ Patriots. Bellichick & Brady rarely lose 2 games in a row (what's their record after a loss, something like 18-1??) and Manning when he was with Indy has had a lot of trouble in Foxboro. That continues as the Chiefs go back up a game heading into next week's showdown.
49ers @ Redskins. Niners get back with a win against the free-falling Redskins.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 11-4
Season: 79-39

Saints @ Falcons. I've been burned picking the Falcons at home one too many times. With all the injuries, they just aren't very good. This is a different and non AFC East team who the Saints have had trouble with, so the Saints win by a TD.
Jets @ Ravens. Hmmm.....do the Jets keep alternating wins & losses, or does the Ravens home dominance at M&T Bank Field?? Here's where the "when in doubt, pick against your team theory." If the Ravens win, that's awesome and I'll gladly take a loss from it on here, if they lose, that suck's, but at least I picked the game right.
Jaguars @ Texans. You'd think they'd have to win again in the 2013 season, right?? Lose to the Raiders & Jaguars at home back-to-back weeks, who are they going beat the rest of the season??
Steelers @ Browns. No1Brown's fan said it earlier, the Steelers are somehow back in the race. Same rule with the Ravens applies here as well, except replace favorite team with team you like least. If the Steelers win that sucks, but at least I got the game right. If they lose, I'll gladly take the loss.
Buccaneers @ Lions. Completely different team at home. Bucs have played well, but the Lions at Ford field
Vikings @ Packers. Vikings aren't very good. Even without Rodgers, the Pack gets a much needed W.
Chargers @ Chiefs. The dreaded Broncos sandwich game. Chargers will keep it close for a while, but the Chiefs in a game that will be closer than most people think.
Bears @ Rams. Bears to keep pace with the Lions
Panthers @ Dolphins. Coming off 2 straight wins against the Niners & Patriots, that defense & Cam continue to roll.
Titans @ Raiders. Everytime I think the Raiders should win, they end up getting blown out. Since they're probably a slight favorite at home, watch Fitzpatrick have a career day with 575 yards passing and 7 TD passes in a 63-14 win.
Colts @ Cardinals. Now that the Panthers are finally getting attention, could this be the best team no one's talking about?? They already beat the Lions & Panthers at home in Glendale and they'll add the Colts to that list to keep pace for the playoffs.
Cowboys @ Giants. Giants with win #5 to get right back into the East race in that awful NFC East.
Broncos @ Patriots. Bellichick & Brady rarely lose 2 games in a row (what's their record after a loss, something like 18-1??) and Manning when he was with Indy has had a lot of trouble in Foxboro. That continues as the Chiefs go back up a game heading into next week's showdown.
49ers @ Redskins. Niners get back with a win against the free-falling Redskins.

Believe me 7express I want to be wrong about that Browns-Steelers game! If ever there was a time to overtake them, it is right here, and right now! Unfortunately, I've seen this movie too many times! I hate bye weeks and with a young team like this current Browns team who is learning how to win, and get better, this can be a momentum killer. I believe that is why they s*** the bed against the Bengals.

P.S. And believe me the Steelers are my least favorite team!

Old 11-20-2013, 01:49 PM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Believe me 7express I want to be wrong about that Browns-Steelers game! If ever there was a time to overtake them, it is right here, and right now! Unfortunately, I've seen this movie too many times! I hate bye weeks and with a young team like this current Browns team who is learning how to win, and get better, this can be a momentum killer. I believe that is why they s*** the bed against the Bengals.

P.S. And believe me the Steelers are my least favorite team!

I think unless your a fan of the Steelers, the Steelers are probably most people's least favorite AFC North team.

Old 11-20-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
I think unless your a fan of the Steelers, the Steelers are probably most people's least favorite AFC North team.

True. I think that is the one thing that unites Browns, Bengals and Ravens fans is their dislike for Pittsburgh. Though they do have a large following.

Then again (believe it or not) so do the Browns.

Old 11-20-2013, 06:06 PM

14,322 posts, read 14,620,586 times
I don't want to start a war, but when you look at the "older" franchises, their world wide following, always amazes me that the Cowboys are still called America's team!

Old 11-20-2013, 06:15 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Saints @ Falcons
Jets @ Ravens
Jaguars @ Texans
Steelers @ Browns
Buccaneers @ Lions
Vikings @ Packers
Chargers @ Chiefs
Bears @ Rams
Panthers @ Dolphins
Titans @ Raiders
Colts
@ Cardinals
Cowboys @ Giants
Broncos @ Patriots
49ers @ Redskins

Last week: 10-5
Season: 98-64
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football