Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 02:09 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times

Advertisements

A couple of undefeated teams are in OT this week.

------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Both teams 5-0.

INT for TD in one case.

A bank shot FG in the other case

Last edited by DRob4JC; 10-11-2015 at 02:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2015, 02:27 PM

4,667 posts, read 3,863,296 times
It's overtime madness! And the Seahawks are 0-3 on the road.

Old 10-11-2015, 02:45 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,059 times
3 of the early games decided by overtime, 2 others decided by one point!

And Aaron Rodger's insane home field record ended.

Old 10-11-2015, 02:49 PM

4,667 posts, read 3,863,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
And Aaron Rodger's insane home field record ended.
Thank goodness. Even as a Packer fan I became tired of hearing about it during home games.

Old 10-11-2015, 02:51 PM

14,322 posts, read 14,620,586 times
So I'm 5-4 after the early games, missed on the Chiefs, Jags, Saints and Ravens. Seahawks having a rough go of it, and Bears over KC surprised me!

Old 10-11-2015, 04:22 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Not a good week for me. I'll feel good breaking at .500 after the afternoon games.

Houston loss: Could have gone either way. A toss up pick.
Balt loss: TD favorite going down in OT at home. Done for the year.
Tenn loss: I'll take this loss any day. Glad Buff won, but felt bad for Super Mario with that last pick.
NO loss: Both of these teams have screwed me in the last two years..... BADLY!
Sea loss: Seattle gave this game away in the 2nd half. They should have locked it up.
KC loss: Another team that gave up in the 2nd half. Welcome to the AFC West trash can KC.

Old 10-11-2015, 06:04 PM

8-4, a little better with the later games. Ditch, should have taken the Bills! What is wrong with Matt Stafford and how about Charles Woodson? Said he wanted to get a pick off Peyton Manning and he does! I think Packers let him go too soon, should have kept him another year or two!

Old 10-11-2015, 06:28 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Colts at Texans- I'm going with the Colts, but I have a feeling this is going to be close one.

Bears at Chiefs- KC rebounds, and prevails at home.

Seahawks at Bengals- The Seahawks don't look like the Super Bowl contenders of the last 2 years. Meanwhile, the Bengals continue to roll.

Redskins at Falcons- I have to hand it to the Redskins, they've won more than I expected, but Matty Ice and the Dirty Birds will keep them grounded this Sunday in the Georgia Dome.

Jaguars at Buccaneers- Welp! I had to pick someone.

Saints at Eagles- This is another where I have to pick someone, and I give the Eagles the edge.

Browns at Ravens- The Browns are the perfect elixr for a team that needs to turn things around. Sadly for me as a Browns fan I feel like it's Ground Hogs Day with what is shaping up to be another losing season. I have a feeling that this one won't even be close.

Rams at Packers- Yes the Rams are scrappy, and are playing inspiring football, but no way in hell do they go into Green Bay and steal one, as The Pack continues to roll.

Bills at Titans- I'm not seeing the Titans pulling off a Music City Miracle here.

Cardinals at Lions- Sadly for the Motor City Kitties and their fans there is no relief in sight in their slide to the bottom. As a Browns fan, I know, and feel their pain.

Patriots at Cowboys- Had Romo been the starter for the Cowboys and given that the Patriots had a bye week, I may have picked the Cowboys to pull the upset. However; Weeden is the starter and Brady and the Patriots are on cruise control.

Broncos at Raiders- Somehow I feel this game is going to be really close. Denver has been getting it done on defense.

49ers at Giants- Big Blue makes it 2 in a row.

Steelers at Chargers- I really wanted to pick the Chargers, but somehow the Steelers minus Big Ben manage to get it done.

Bye: Panthers, Dolphins, Vikings, Jets
winner-winner-chicken-dinner?

Old 10-11-2015, 06:34 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,461,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
8-4, a little better with the later games. Ditch, should have taken the Bills! What is wrong with Matt Stafford and how about Charles Woodson? Said he wanted to get a pick off Peyton Manning and he does! I think Packers let him go too soon, should have kept him another year or two!
I'm a huge Peyton Manning fan, but I have to admit that was great (especially since the Broncos still won). And Woodson picked him off twice! It has really been incredible what Woodson has been able to do at the defensive back position (the most difficult position IMO) during his long career. There were a lot of good games today. They ended up being much better than I thought they'd be when I saw the schedule for this week. I've missed the Bucs, Browns, and Bears (who saw that coming?) so far. I picked the Giants, but would love to see the 49ers shock everyone. I have the Chargers beating the Steelers tomorrow night, but that game is a coin toss really.

Old 10-11-2015, 06:57 PM

Woodson is amazing, 39 this week, and I love to hear him talk, give interviews. He and Peyton go way back, Woodson won a Heisman when everyone thought Peyton would. He wanted one pick and he got two, he is one awesome player.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football