Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 04:04 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,220,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
1. New England (-) Broncos and Pats are clearly the best in the NFL, but Pats hold onto the 1 spot for now.
2. Denver (-)
3. Minnesota (+7)
4. Seattle (+11) Seattle holds the #1 defense in yards and #2 scoring defense. Some things never change.
5. Carolina (-) Only a 1-2 record but their two losses were all close loses to the #2 and #3 teams on this list.
6.Philidelphia (+20) Can no longer deny the eagles a top ranking. The thing the top six teams all have in common is they are the top six defenses IMO.
7. GreenBay (+1) Just don't like their defense or lack thereof.
8. Pittsburgh ( -4) How does a Big Ben team lose that badly?
9. Arizona (-6) A close loss to the #1 team, a blow-out win against the Bucs and a bad road loss. I still think they are top 10.
10. Kansas City (+4) Instead of throwing a couple picks in the TNF game in Buffalo Fitz decided to throw six in Kansas City.
11. Cincinnati (-5)
12.Oakland (+5)
13. Baltimore (-2) How is a 3-0 team ranked so low? Their point differential is worse than five other teams that do not have perfect records. The other four undefeated teams are all 1,2,3,4 in point differential. And their SOS? a dismal .111 They've played two winless teams and the Bills. Squeaking out victories in all three games. My apologies, Eagles fans, while the eagles have a .222 SOS through 3 games, THIS is the team that reminds me of the 2008 Buffalo Bills. On a side note, Ravens and Eagles are the only two teams in the NFL with SOS under .333 through the first three games.
14. New York Jets (-7)
15. Atlanta (-2)
16. New York Giants (-4) Finally came through with a L for me.
17. Buffalo (+10) I like our defense to keep the Pats in check this Sunday. I'm just not sure how we're going to score more than 7 or 10 points ourselves.
18. Dallas (-) If they had even just a top 8-10 defense, Dak could be where Wentz is.
19. Washington (+4) Finally came through with a W for me.
20. Houston (-10) This team is in the dog house. Wouldn't mind moving them down even more.
21. L.A. (+9) I don't believe they are even this good, but I have no choice but to put them here for now.
22. Detroit (-2)
23. San Diego (+2) Despite all their personnel losses, this team very easily could have been put in the top 20 of these rankings.
24. Tampa Bay(-8)
25. Miami (-) This has to be Tannehill's last season as Dolphin's starting QB right?
26. Tennessee (-7) Only one win, but they've been in every game.
27. Indianapolis (-3)
28. New Orleans (-6)
29. San Francisco (-1)
30. Cleveland (+1) Question is, will the QB they take in 2016 be as good or better than Wentz? They'll have a shot at the 1st or 2nd one off the board again.
31. Jacksonville (-2) Some things never change despite all the off-season hype.
32. Chicago (-) Just counting down till when they can select Kizer.
nice job on the rankings I might switch 1 and 2 believe it or not, Bronco's are the defending champs and that last game in particular was impressive....3-0 defending champs...I think they deserve the top spot....

Otherwise I think you are spot on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 04:11 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,612,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
nice job on the rankings I might switch 1 and 2 believe it or not, Bronco's are the defending champs and that last game in particular was impressive....3-0 defending champs...I think they deserve the top spot....

Yes, it's very close.

I'm giving Belicheck the edge basically in a head to head with a rookie QB. I think Pats defense may be able to do just enough.

With any luck, after this week, Pats will get leapfrogged after losing to the Bills!

Old 09-30-2016, 01:51 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,079,128 times
Next week, MY FINZ are going DOWN ........ in the rankings.......

Old 10-03-2016, 06:44 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,612,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post

Bluedevilz, be careful what you wish for!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football