Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 06:26 AM

9,753 posts, read 7,460,573 times

Advertisements

Already week 11, where does the time go??

New Orleans @ Carolina
Baltimore @ Dallas
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland
Jacksonville @ Detroit
Tennessee @ Indiana
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Tampa @ Kansas City
Chicago @ NY Giants
Arizona @ Minnesota
Miami @ LA
New England @ San Francisco
Philadelphia @ Seattle
Green Bay @ Washington
Oakland vs. Houston (@ Mexico City)

Byes: Falcons, Broncos, Jets, Chargers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 08:25 AM

14,321 posts, read 14,611,366 times
Saints @ Panthers
Steelers @ Browns
Ravens @ Cowboys
Jaguars @ Lions- look out, here come the Lions, leading the NFC North!
Titans @ Colts
Bills @ Bengals
Buccaneers @ Chiefs
Bears @ Giants - watch out NFC East, Giants might get on a roll!
Cardinals @ Vikings - tempted to pick Vikings, but can their offense score?
Dolphins @ Rams
Patriots @ 49ers
Eagles @ Seahawks
Packers
@ Redskins - definitely a "homer" pick, Packers can't find their way right now.
Raiders @ Texans (Mexico)

Bye: Broncos, Chargers, Falcons, Jets

256 games in the season, week 11 ends with 161 played, hard to believe!

Last edited by susancruzs; 11-15-2016 at 08:41 AM..

Old 11-15-2016, 09:24 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,638,734 times
Saints vs. Panthers

Steelers vs. Browns
Ravens vs. Cowboys
Jaguars vs. Lions
Titans vs. Colts
Bills vs Bengals
Buccaneers vs Chiefs
Bears vs Giants
Cardinals vs Vikings

Dolphins vs. Rams
Patriots vs. 49ers
Eagles vs. Seahawks

Packers vs. Redskins

Texans vs Raiders

Old 11-15-2016, 09:45 AM

4,454 posts, read 3,390,563 times
Saints
Steelers
Ravens
Lions
Colts
Bengals
Chiefs
Giants
Cardinals
Dolphins
Patriots
Seahawks
Redskins
Raiders
I am convinced Cleveland will never pick up their first win and they are still winless. I don't know what their problem is; bad coaching, bad GMing, bad ownership, players not stepping up, Haslam firing coaches and hiring new coaches at once but I don't know. This is absolutely their worst start ever in franchise history.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:57 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Yep this season has flown by. Wish life could slow down a little, like the Bears offense
Now that the election is over, people ca mend all those friendships that were lost in the nastiness of the election. Will be nice seeing the Giants and Eagles fans sitting side by side atThanksgiving.

Who would have thought that the AFC South would have been such a mediocre division ? Well, the Question is, who would have cared, as the Texans, Jaguars and Titans have 3 of the smallest 5 fan bases in the NFL.....Now on the other hand, try leading the NFC NOrth with a 5-4 record and something will have to be said......

SO I am going out of Town Saturday night and I will not be back until after Thanksgivin' SO I will not be able to place my picks for week 12 until Saturday night SO at the end of this pick, after the BYES are my week 12 Thursday picks. I am taking a chance that no one gets hurt or fired after Sunday and messes the whole thing up
at 81-67 for the year, here are my colorful picks from the home office somewhere in Florida......

Saints vs. PANTHERS One of those reasons to go to be early on Thursday night. The Home team probably wins

STEELERS vs. Browns Big Ben should fake every play. He should have done it last week, the Cowboys defense is so lame they would never have figured it out. Nor will the Browns

RAVENS
vs. Cowboys Sooner or later, the lame Cowboys defense has to start costing them games and the Offense has to fall short in a shootout. And this season, just when someone looks invincible, they falter.

Jaguars vs. LIONS Will the Jaguars have any chance against the Stronger, more aggressive Lions?

TITANS
vs. Colts Another napfest brought to you by the AFC North. Your choise for mediocrity in the NFL !

BUFFALOES vs Bengals Andy Dalton is playing more like the red headed stepchild this year compared to last, while the defense is taking gamedays off. Ryan has shown the league that he cannot win in Buffalo this year, but he may well win in Cincy this time around.

Buccaneers vs CHIEFS Andy Dalton shows up well fed, the Chefs keep the Race close in the division

Bears vs GIANTS The Giants defense has no trouble shutting down the Bears while Eli has a fun day playing catch with Beckham.

CARDINALS vs Vikings The Pesky Red Birds will be tough enough on D to win on the road.

MY FINZ vs. Rams May actually be a decent game, but look for the hard nosed football of My Finz to beat the snot nosed football of the Rams

PATRIOTS vs. 49ers From the Patriots side, looks like a practice game, from the 49ers side it looks sad.

Eagles vs. SEAHAWKS When Birds Attack At home, and coming onto their groove, Pete Carroll and company take care of business

Packers vs. REDSKINS What has happened to the Acme Packers ?

Texans vs RAIDERS Played at Estadia de la Revenge de la Montezuma in Mexico City This IS a place for the Raiders to shine.....Gang members, violence, people wearing Silver and Black....all the things that make Oakland a proud city......Raiders should feel at home. Wonder how many thousands of fans will storm the field ?

Byes: Falcons, Broncos , JETS, Chargers Jets get their final win of the season, beating no one 6-0 but failing to score a touchdown again

Week 12 THANKSGIVIN !

Vikings at LIONS The Lions won two weeks ago

REDSKINS at Cowboys Don't see the skins losing twice to the Boys

STEELERS at Colts Be Thankful for something.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:05 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ashbeck View Post
I am convinced Cleveland will never pick up their first win and they are still winless. I don't know what their problem is; bad coaching, bad GMing, bad ownership, players not stepping up, Haslam firing coaches and hiring new coaches at once but I don't know. This is absolutely their worst start ever in franchise history.

Interesting We have been watching it too. Brown and DePodesta have no Football experience, and are trying to use a formula that works in Baseball We will see if it can work in football. Probably not, because the games are so different, The formula takes averages, stats and looks for certain variances over and under a certain level. The reason it can work in baseball is because a player appearing in 100 games may have 400 at bats, or pitching every 4th or 5th game will be throwing several hundred pitches. In the NFL, with a 16 game season, and a different injury demographic, the same formula will not work

Which is why my son and I are trying to crack a new one. I supply the idea and he does the math.

MY FINZ Have turned things around without a formula, the style is now "Go a out and play smash mouth football. Beat your opponent up on every play."

The Browns have no formula, the draft picks do not seem to match a style or plan

What interests me is the number of picks they have, including obviously first round overall. Eagles first round, and Titans second round.

A good GM will use those to his advantage. There is yet to be a franchise QB I would put in an NFL Situation, I would be drafting defense and hire a defensive coach that can put something together, then look for a QB later

Old 11-15-2016, 12:18 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,607,829 times
NFL Week 11 – Byes: Atlanta, Denver, NY Jets, San Diego

New Orleans @ Carolina – Nawlins falls to Panthers

Baltimore @ Dallas – Cowboys overpower Blackbirds
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland – Steelers turn to beat up on Browns
Jacksonville @ Detroit – Battle of the Big Cats!
Tennessee @ Indianapolis – Ponies kick Titans into a 5-6 dilemma
Buffalo @ Cincinnati – Toss-up: Cincy gets slight edge at home
Tampa @ Kansas City – Chiefs gathering momentum
Chicago @ NY Giants – Eli struggles less than Jay does
Arizona @ Minnesota – Shameless HOMER pick: Red Birds over Purple Gang
Miami @ LA – Fins welcome Goff to NFL & fleece Lambs
New England @ San Francisco – Brady Bunch bounces back!
Philadelphia @ Seattle – Birdfight! Healthy Wilson & Hawks soar

Green Bay @ Washington – Pack sent packin back to Packerland?
Oakland vs. Houston (in Mexico City) – ¡Ay, Caramba! ¿Que Pasa?

Old 11-15-2016, 05:05 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,460,587 times
Saints vs. Panthers-Call me crazy, but I think the Panthers are going to catch the Falcons and win the NFC South. They'll need to win this one on Thursday night to do that considering they have road games at Oakland and Seattle after this week.

Steelers vs. Browns-RGIII! RGIII! RGIII! I heard he might be coming back soon, but the only Brown who will be doing any winning will be Antonio.

Ravens vs. Cowboys -My picker has been off all season, and I haven't picked the Cowboys to win all season out of hatred for them. I figure if I pick them to win that they'll lose for sure, as if I have any bearing on the game.

Jaguars vs. Lions-Lions continue to roar for their 4th consecutive win at Ford Field against a pathetic Jags team.

Titans vs. Colts-I just have a feeling Luck will be on the Colts side and they will eke out a last-second victory against a Titans team they already beat in Tennessee.

Bills vs Bengals-These two teams perplex me the most, so I'll just go with the home team and my favorite redhead.

Buccaneers vs Chiefs-Chiefs are rolling right now, and I guarantee that they will smoke a Winston at Arrowhead.

Bears vs Giants-Will the real Jay Cutler please stand? This Giants team is deceptively good. They're not blowing out anyone, but there's so much parity in the NFL that it's a team like this that could be dangerous in the playoffs.

Cardinals vs Vikings-I know the Viqueens are playing terrible right now, BUT the Cardinals barely beat my dumpster-fire 49ers at home and needed a field goal as time expired to win in regulation. If they barely beat the 49ers at home, they're not going to win in Minnesota.

Dolphins vs. Rams-Wow! This should be a real slobber-knocker. Da Finz will certainly welcome Mr. Goff to the NFL as Ajayi outduels Gurley.

Patriots vs. 49ers-Patriots take my Niners behind the woodshed and smack them around for being a pathetic excuse for a franchise.

Eagles vs. Seahawks-After their big win in New England, I'm convinced that the Seahawks are primed for another deep playoff run.

Packers vs. Redskins-I don't usually pick against the Pack, but they're making it hard to pick them right now with no running game and a defense that gave up 47 to the Titans last week.

Texans vs Raiders-Raiders need to keep winning because they reside in the AFC West. This should be no problem playing the Fighting Osweilers in Mexico D.F.

Old 11-16-2016, 05:54 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,653,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ashbeck View Post
Saints
Steelers
Ravens
Lions
Colts
Bengals
Chiefs
Giants
Cardinals
Dolphins
Patriots
Seahawks
Redskins
Raiders
I would go with all of the above over the past several seasons.

Old 11-16-2016, 06:00 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,653,855 times
Last Week: 6-8 Worse week of the season for me...
Season: 79-62-2

New Orleans @ Carolina
Baltimore @ Dallas
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland - Cleveland always fixes what ails Pittsburgh!
Jacksonville @ Detroit
Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Tampa @ Kansas City
Chicago @ NY Giants
Arizona @ Minnesota
Miami @ LA Rams
New England @ San Francisco
Philadelphia @ Seattle
Green Bay @ Washington
Oakland vs. Houston (@ Mexico City)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football