Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2017, 03:38 PM

37 posts, read 35,322 times

Advertisements

Broncos!It be a perfect system for him,andrew luck in my opinion has a chance to be on manning,brady level.Its just his team has no protection for him.If broncos could some way picked him up,they be excellent!And i hope broncos do not pick tony romo...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 04:34 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,961,536 times
I have often wondered about the possibilities here. Luck wouldn't have much in the way of an offensive line in Denver, but he'd have better supporting talent at WR. Plus he'd be backed by one of the league's top defenses. With that said, there is no way it's happening. The Colts have Luck under contract and it's not a cheap one either. Meanwhile the Broncos have a first round draft pick invested in Paxton Lynch and that assumes he's even able to unseat Trevor Siemian as the Broncos starter. In other words, the Broncos have two viable options at QB under contract at at low cost.

I think the jury is still out on Luck and the Colts. After 3 seasons of 11-5 and progressively better performances in the playoffs the Colts inability to build a complete roster has shown in a pair of 8-8 seasons the past two years. And that's in a somewhat shoddy AFC South. Now Houston has a really good defense and Tennessee is looking primed to elbow their way into the discussion for 2017. It's going to be hard for the Colts unless they get their roster building act together.

Last edited by iknowftbll; 01-29-2017 at 04:55 PM..

Old 01-29-2017, 04:54 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,745,522 times
ik i think you mean trevor siemian not trevor lynch. no big deal though. i doubt denver is going to be quarterback shopping anytime soon with who they have there, unless lynch or siemian go down or otherwise leave the team. luck is going to need a better supporting cast around him to do better, perhaps if the colts can draft christian mccaffery to pair up with luck?

Old 01-29-2017, 04:55 PM

2,286 posts, read 1,999,003 times
This is definitely Tyrone. I don't know that he has to leave Indiana. Manning stuck around even though his teams got nowhere for a while. Give it a few years and we'll see how he's doing.

Old 01-29-2017, 04:57 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,961,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
ik i think you mean trevor siemian not trevor lynch. no big deal though. i doubt denver is going to be quarterback shopping anytime soon with who they have there, unless lynch or siemian go down or otherwise leave the team. luck is going to need a better supporting cast around him to do better, perhaps if the colts can draft christian mccaffery to pair up with luck?
No, see that's the thing. They're working on a secret machine in Denver that will combine the best of each player into one dynamic super-QB. Or something like that. Okay, fine, it was a typo and I corrected it!

Old 01-29-2017, 05:57 PM

14,310 posts, read 14,569,094 times
The guy from KC is going to be GM there and will that help, how much control will he have? I think Colts have some behind the scenes issues in terms of talent evaluation, drafting and the previous GM didn't do them any favors. Hopefully this guy will get things going in the right direction.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:32 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,745,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
No, see that's the thing. They're working on a secret machine in Denver that will combine the best of each player into one dynamic super-QB. Or something like that. Okay, fine, it was a typo and I corrected it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football