Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 09:29 AM

5,211 posts, read 6,147,251 times

Advertisements

Guess I should have known better but I just took it for granted these games today were on here locally with the affiliates...............no such luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2017, 09:34 AM

14,326 posts, read 14,623,274 times
All about the NFL Network today apparently.

Old 12-16-2017, 09:39 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,393 times
Sorry for your loss, IXCell. Take care of yourself and family.

Old 12-16-2017, 09:40 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,393 times
So both games are NFLnet? What a bummer and crap tbh. Guess I miss them.

Old 12-16-2017, 01:41 PM

5,211 posts, read 6,147,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
Guess I should have known better but I just took it for granted these games today were on here locally with the affiliates...............no such luck.

Looks like the NFL Network has them, I would have thought they would have shifted (flex) the Patriots/Steelers game to Sunday with the playoff implications from that game.

Down here a lot of Jaguars fan have playoff scenario's for this game also, with a Pittsburgh win over my Patriots as a benifit to the road to the playoffs.

Good luck everyone!

Old 12-16-2017, 04:26 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,613,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
All about the NFL Network today apparently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
So both games are NFLnet? What a bummer and crap tbh. Guess I miss them.
It's great to see NFL football on a SATURDAY, but these games should be made available to the free world -- especially since the playoffs are bubbling up right around the corner. Unfortunately, the NFL Network doesn't work for all loyal pigskin addicts.

Old 12-16-2017, 05:38 PM

Well... 2-0 on a closed circuit Saturday NFL so far, with the Lions coming up with more points than their NFC North rivals, the Trubisky Bears.

We move on into the evening with yet another CCTV game featuring the LA Bolts @ KC Chiefs...

Old 12-16-2017, 09:44 PM

3-0 through the first three games of Week 15!

KC gets a game up on the LA Chargers after a well-fought game at Arrowhead.

And so... we next move into the Sunday games...

Old 12-16-2017, 09:51 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,937,206 times
3-0 as well! Woot!

Old 12-16-2017, 10:16 PM

9,763 posts, read 7,475,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 8-8
Overall: 123-86

Broncos @ Colts. What a terrible game! I'll be going ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ watching this snoozer.
Bears @ Lions. Lions and tigers and Bears oh my
Chargers @ Chiefs. Not gonna flip flop here, as I've been saying the last couple weeks that I think the Chargers are the best team in this mediocre division, so I'll pick them @ Arrowhead.
Thanks to Calico my record is actually 122-86, but now 124-86 after I won Thursday and the first Saturday game.

Bungels @ Purple People Eaters. After what the hapless, toothless, clawless Bears did to them last week, I shudder to think what an actual NFL team will do to them, especially a team coming off it's first loss in about 2 months.
Cards @ Washington. What incentive does either team have to win this??
Dolphins @ Bill's Buffaloes. I'll take Bill's Buffaloes in Buffalo to all but eliminate the Dolphins from the playoffs. By the way, why the hell are they playing for the first time in week 15??
Eagles @ Giants. The Eagles could start the water boy at QB and they would still win against the Giants who have thrown in the towel on the year.
Jets @ Saints. Jets were playing pretty well up until last week's disaster in Denver, and don't see this going much better.
The Aaron Rodgers @ Cam Newton's. Tough game for Rodgers to come back in. Sorry Susan, but I didn't see them winning anyways, and against this defense that is going to pressure the QB, I wouldn't want Rodgers to come back against this defense and risk a re-aggravation of the injury.
Ravens @ non edible Brownies. Luckily they are coming back to face the Browns, because the way they lost to the Steelers last weekend, it could linger and against any other team in the league it could result in another loss.
Houston @ Jacksonville. Week 1 in Houston started the Deshaun Watson era and week 15 in Jacksonville resumes the TJ Yates era. BTW, odd statistic of the weekend: With Savage officially ruled out, this will be the 3rd Texans QB the Jags have gone up against this year after Savage & Watson split half duties in week 1. With only 6 divisional games a year, and not many teams carrying 3 QBs on the roster anyways, anyone know the last time 1 team faced 3 different QBs from the same team in the same season??
Rams @ Seachickens. Can ANYONE figure out NFL fines/suspensions?? You tweet during a game and get fined $75K or whatever Eli Apple got, yet you can bumrush and cheap shot someone during a victory formation and get no suspension?? Anyone else see anything wrong with that picture??
B & B @ the Squeelers. The Pats are playing their 5th road game in the last 6 weeks playing on a short week AND the Steelers would lock up the #1 seed (I believe) in the AFC with a win, so why am I picking the Pats?? Easy; when's the last time Brady & Bellicheck lost 2 straight games in December & January?? Never??
Titans @ Niners. The Titans lost on the road to Blaine Gabbert last week, and looked pretty bad in doing so. Garappolo has actually given the Niners some life at the end of the season, and is his first home start after starting his first 2 on the road.
Cowboys @ Raiders. Cowboys keep their faint playoff hopes alive.
Falcons @ Bucs. Ditto for the Falcons who keep their playoff hopes alive, but they are in a lot better shape then the Cowboys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football