Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 01:27 PM

70 posts, read 50,401 times

Advertisements

My 1st and 2nd favorite teams (Broncos and Redskins respectively) duking it out in the inter-conference matchup.

Kirk really wants to get paid that top dollar franchise tag, hot damn. I can't imagine how much better his numbers would be if the Redskins hadn't let Jackson run off to the Bucs during free agency.

Osweiler is a plug. We desperately need to draft a QB with a top-10 pick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2017, 02:27 PM

14,323 posts, read 14,620,586 times
9-2 early games, picked Browns and Lions, wasn't happening.

Old 12-24-2017, 02:43 PM

5,210 posts, read 6,142,795 times
10-1 so far, I had picked Detroit. Off to a fast start in San Fran, dam Grappolo!

Old 12-24-2017, 02:49 PM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Overall 136-88 thanks to Calico. No clue what I was last week, maybe she can figure that out for me too

For today: Ravens & Vikings. With the Packers officially eliminated it goes back to Brett Hundley for next 2 weeks, and purple people eaters are licking their chops. Ravens SHOULD beat the Colts by at least 2 touchdowns, emphasis on should, but why do I have a really bad feeling about this game??
Quote:
Rams at Titans. Titans have their last 2 games at home, and the Rams traveling cross-country the West Coast team playing the 1 PM game with a 12 local start coming off the big win due for a let down.
Bills at Patriots. Had the Ravens lost I may think about taking the Bills, but since they won I'll take the Pats.
Browns at Bears. Battle of the unemployed coaches as both coaches will be unemployed next week. By the way, is Hue Jackson the worst coach in NFL history??
Falcons at Saints. Saints really should have won a couple weeks ago in Atlanta, and won't lose at home in N'awlins.
Lions at Bengals. I really don't like picking the Lions on the road, but man the Bengals have thrown in the towel on the season if the Bears game last weekend was any indication. Lions should devour them.
Buccaneers at Panthers. Panthers keep pace in the NFC South, and if the Saints lose to the Falcons again we would have a 3 way tie atop the division
Dolphins at Chiefs. Chiefs have seemed to find their footing.
Broncos at Redskins. Woof! Who the hell knows??
Chargers at Jets. Chargers, who started slow out of the gate, rebounded from an 0-4 start to tie for the division lead and had a second half implosion at Kansas City last weekend which effectively ended their season. Traveling cross country, even with Bryce Petty starting, I think the Jets take this one.

I'll get the 4 PM Sunday games and the 2 Monday games in the afternoon.
Quote:
Cards, Jags, Cowboys in the 4 PM games.

Cards/Giants what an awful game to have to sit through,
Garappolo has been playing great, but the Jags defense will really be the first good defense he’s gone up against.
Cowboys get Zeke back and this looks like it’s it for the Seahawks.
Now that my 3 separate selections are all in 1 place, it'll be easier to do this later for the Monday games!

Old 12-24-2017, 03:00 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,611,960 times
10-1, including Saturday, and after the early & Gurley Sunday games.
I missed on Detroit, who was beaten by... the Red Rifle? The RED RIFLE?

And so... we move into the later games...

Have a happy Christmas Eve, all ye merry gentlemen and ladies!

Old 12-24-2017, 05:33 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,462,189 times
11-3 with the Steelers and Eagles to go. I missed Da Bears, Saints, and Bengals, but I couldn't be happier since my Niners won and the Cowboys lost. Merry Christmas to my fellow pickers!

Old 12-24-2017, 05:48 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,003,340 times
I’m 10-4 with the PA teams to go on Christmas Day!

5,229 posts, read 4,611,960 times
11-3 through the Christmas Eve late games, after being vamboozled by Jags & Cowboys (Lions earlier).

On Christmas Day I have Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.

Have a Merry one, folks!

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
10-4 (Cle, Jets, Jack, Dal losses) with Steelers and Eagles to go!

I really thought Cleveland would try harder to avoid 0-16.
I was pulling for the Jets to eliminate the Bolts for my Bills.
Are the Jags for real? Or are they just easy prey for the 6 seed (hopefully the Bills).
Hate both Sea and Dal. I wish both of them would have lost.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:54 PM

14,323 posts, read 14,620,586 times
10-4 someone has to hold up the bottom of the list! Browns, Lions, Jags and Cowboys

What is up with those Cowboys? Zeke is back, they don't run the ball at the goal line. Don't understand it and losing to a team that had more penalty yardage than actual yardage? Is that true, I heard it but thought that can't be right.

Who will get the 6th seed for the NFC next week? Falcons or Seahawks? Lions are out, didn't think they would do it, and wasn't real sure about Cowboys.

Seahawks are playing sandlot football almost every play, can they keep it up and win games going forward?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football