Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2018, 01:21 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,613,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Oh, so my picks are so bad, you don't want to be associated with them I see. Lol,
Haha. Well we do differ on five of them. So one of us will probably do well this week and one of us not so well. Given my recent downhill trend it will probably be me not doing well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2018, 01:23 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Haha. Well we do differ on five of them. So one of us will probably do well this week and one of us not so well. Given my recent downhill trend it will probably be me not doing well.
No, I think that might be me, your picks look good. I want to go for my Steelers, but I just couldn't pull the trigger on that. Good luck though.

Old 12-21-2018, 09:51 PM

9,753 posts, read 7,460,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 9-7
Overall: 143-79-2

Washington @ Tennessee. If Tennessee is serious about a shot at making the playoffs, this is a game they MUST win.
Baltimore @ Los Angeles Chargers. This is one of the better games of the weekend. I'll take the Chargers at home.

Cincinnati @ Cleveland. Browns at home still with a chance to finish with a winning record.
Tampa Bay @ Dallas. Cowboys rebound from the Colts fiasco last weekend.
Minnesota @ Detroit. 2 bad teams, I'll take the Vikes on the road.
New York Giants @ Indianapolis. See the Washington/Tennessee game. If the Colts want a chance at the playoffs, this is a game they MUST win as well.
Jacksonville @ Miami. Battle of Florida which the Dolphins will prevail.
Buffalo @ New England. In what is an oddity in the Brady & Bill era, the Pats are playing a week 16 game WITHOUT the division officially sewn up, but that will change as they officially lock up the East with a win.
Green Bay @ New York Jets. Get their first road win in the last road game they'll play in the season.
Houston @ Philadelphia. Texans stay ahead of the Pats in the race for the 2nd bye in the AFC playoff race.
Atlanta @ Carolina. Both disappointing teams, but the Falcons are more excusable because the Falcons have injuries up and down the roster. I wonder if River boat Ron survives this fall??
Los Angeles Rams @ Arizona. Rams rebound easily over Colt's Cards.
Chicago @ San Francisco. I'll take the Bears at home.
Pittsburgh @ New Orleans. Fun game, should have a bunch of points scored, but tough to pick against the Saints in the dome.
Kansas City @ Seattle. I'll be honestly, after starting the season 0-2, I thought the Seahawks were done, but look at that, here they are. They still have a pretty good home field advantage, this and Arrowhead are probably the 2 toughest places to play in the NFL, and the 12th man will be rocking on Sunday evening.

Denver @ Oakland. Imagine this: opening up early Christmas presents on Christmas Eve. You get a nice 75 inch TV to put in your living room, and your first game on that TV is this snooze fest
This is probably gonna bite me in the ass (because you never do this) but I am changing my pick from the Chargers to the Ravens. Looking back on this, I agree with others in this thread more riding for the Ravens. Home field is nice, but for the Chargers probably irrellevant since the opposition will have more traveling fans for the playoff game so Chargers may want to open on the road. Ravens are 2 wins and a Steelers loss to the Saints away from the division, and with the Colts & Titans both having beatable opponents this week, a loss could knock the Ravens out of the playoffs. My signs point towards the Ravens winning this.

Old 12-22-2018, 03:19 AM

5,130 posts, read 6,123,485 times
Tennessee
Los Angeles Chargers
Cleveland
Dallas
Minnesota
Indianapolis
Miami
New England
Green Bay
Eagles
Atlanta
Los Angeles Rams
Chicago
New Orleans
Seattle
Denver

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

Old 12-22-2018, 05:16 AM

807 posts, read 688,549 times
Titans and chargers today

Old 12-22-2018, 05:44 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,607,829 times
NFL 2018 COLT’S CHRISTMAS WEEK 16 PICKS! Have a MERRY ONE!

Saturday, December 22
Washington @ TennesseeWill the Flying Mariotas remain in the hunt?
Baltimore @ LA ChargersCongrats to the Rivers family on their upcoming 9th child!

Sunday, December 23 (Early Games)
Cincy @ ClevelandHey, Baker… don’t let those Brownies burn!
Tampa Bay @ DallasHey, Jerry… have you got this?
Minnesota @ Detroit – Which overpaid QB will wear the $louch Cap?
NY Giants @ Indy“These Colts are on fi-re!”
Jax Jags @ MiamiWill Cat Man’s FINZ prevail?
Buffalo @ New EnglandBrady Bunch bounces back!
Green Bay @ NY Jets – Go, Pack, Go!
Houston @ PhiladelphiaFly, Eagles, fly!
Atlantis @ Carolina – Will this week’s Atlantis rise up?
(Later Games)
LA Lambs @ Arizona – Red bird = dead bird
Chicago @ Santa Clara – Monsters of the Midway travel West
Pittsburgh @ NawlinsWho dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?
(Evening Game)
KC @ SeattleSquawks defend the Emerald City

Monday, December 24
Denver @ Oakland – Chucky’s Last Hurrah at the Coliseum?

Old 12-22-2018, 09:14 AM

307 posts, read 118,667 times
Titans
Chargers

Old 12-22-2018, 05:12 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,653,855 times
Washington @ Tennessee (Missed!)
Baltimore @ Los Angeles Chargers

Cincinnati @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Dallas
Minnesota @ Detroit
New York Giants @ Indianapolis
Jacksonville @ Miami
Buffalo @ New England
Green Bay @ New York Jets
Houston @ Philadelphia
Atlanta @ Carolina
Los Angeles Rams @ Arizona
Chicago @ San Francisco
Pittsburgh @ New Orleans
Kansas City @ Seattle

Denver @ Oakland

Old 12-22-2018, 05:52 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,607,829 times
Yes. It's true. It's Saturday, and the Colt begins Week 16 at 1-0.

However, the Titans lose Mariota to a stinger injury. Thankfully, a guy named Blaine Gabbart showed up to be of assistance.

Old 12-22-2018, 06:30 PM

5,130 posts, read 6,123,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt AZ View Post
Yes. It's true. It's Saturday, and the Colt begins Week 16 at 1-0.

However, the Titans lose Mariota to a stinger injury. Thankfully, a guy named Blaine Gabbart showed up to be of assistance.

Damn the NFL is going through some quarterback issues this season. Definitely going to be a shortage of quarterbacks coming up.

Gabbart started his career down here in Jacksonville!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football