Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 08:29 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times

Advertisements

Chiefs @ Broncos (Picked earlier)
Rams @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Bills
Jaguars @ Bengals
Vikings @ Lions
Raiders @ Packers
Texans @ Colts
Cardinals @ Giants
49ers @ Redskins
Chargers @ Titans
Saints @ Bears
Ravens @ Seahawks
Eagles @ Cowboys
Patriots @ Jets

Season: 55-36
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2019, 10:07 PM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
Back to losing Thursday night games

The 2 week run was fun while it lasted!

Old 10-18-2019, 12:07 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post

well i am still on the right track on thursday night games, i am now 6-1 picking them. perhaps we need to change game day to thursday night ??

Old 10-18-2019, 04:32 AM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post

I am right there with you. At least we offer a good laugh with our picks.

Old 10-18-2019, 05:34 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,935,683 times
1-0! I'm 4-3 for Thursdays.

Old 10-18-2019, 12:30 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
Default Cats Crummy Picks for week 7

OK fans we are almost to the mid-way point of the season. And with that, Halloween, the cat's favorite time of the year, approaches.

SO ON to this week's picks Or the attempts at thereof

Chiefs @ Broncos (Picked earlier and lost. The Broncos. Really? what was I thinking. too much Catnip)

RAMS @ Falcons While the RAMS have become victims to the Super bowl loss hangover, let us not forget that the Falcons are having trouble in all areas of the game That is why they are 1-5 Some twenty-five years ago, I was at this very game in Atlanta and it was a divisional matchup back then.

My Finz @ BILL's BUFFALOES The first of two meetings this season and it is not even funny anymore, My Finz are not even fun to watch. rebuilding? that starts next year. For this year, Bill's Buffaloes can use this as a practice game.

CAT FIGHT !!!!!
JAGUARS @ Bengals In the wild , a Tiger would win this fight hands down. but in the NFL, the Tigers do not win much of anything.

Vikings @ LIONS I am going to go ahead and jump on the Lions here and hope to not get eaten. Cousins is due to let us down, and the Lions are a field goal and a referee away from being undefeated. The Vikings have become another one of my achilles teams...when I pick against them they win, and for them, they lose. Kind of like half of college football. But they are going to leave Detroit, Rock City, 4-3 and Portly Matt will have a fine meal afterwards at the Ace Pizza and all you can eat buffet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
========= A SUPER BOWL REMATCH=================
( the person who does not get the Super Bowl rematch reference in every pick I have ever made here for years must be new. )
Raiders @ PACKERS Susan's Packers will have a fun day Sadly she is off cruising the world and may not get to see it, unless the ship has a sports bar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEXICANS @ Colts Sometimes, my picks are more boneheaded than O'Brien's coaching I hate this pick, but the Texicans are a little more powerful and the Colts coming off a rest, will not have the momentum.

Cardinals @ GOTHAM CITY FOOTBALL GIANTS It is October and I have no Psychic ability Two Bad I mean BAAAAAAaaaaaad teams with young promising very good quarterbacks. The Giants 2 tight end set may be too much for the Pesky red Birds defense And they are at home

49ers @ Redskins Both teams on a win streak.....

CHARGERS @ Titans I'd say that Tannehill may be a good change for the Titans but he won;t have the timing and practice The Homeless Chargers, well, they have the talent and cannot seem to get it together. Crummy game of the week part 3 (unless you are a fan of the Bison)

SAINTS @ Bears I need to point out that Teddy Water-under-the -bridge has done a respectable job with the Saints and should not be made fun of. He also knows NFC north opponents And SOldier Field can be a more hostile place than the SuperDome. Still, the Saints are a top 5 team and the bears, while good are not quite a top 5 tams yet.

WHEN BIRDS ATTACK Volume whatever
Ravens @ SEAHAWKS SOme are saying "What!? betting against the Ravens in October?" But alas.....dear Poe....
On this home by Horror haunted—tell me truly, I implore—
Is there—is there balm in Gilead?—tell me—tell me, I implore!”
Quoth the RavenNevermore.

Eagles @ COWBOYS What's the deal? Are these two good teams who are playing badly? Or two Bad teams after all? Or business as usual in the NFC bEast? I look for Dak to get back on Track and make up the ratings he LACKs and the defense to give Wentz a SACK and maybe bring the fans BACK ...if not, well send the coaches back to the WAC !
Dang as soon as I half like the Cowboys they fall apart. And that loss to the Jets last week was Pitiful.

PATRIOTS @ Laguardia Jets This may be more fun than we expect. The Patriots have injuries to the Line and little running game, forcing the old man Brady to throw more which we can all see is starting to get a little hard on him. Then there is Darnold up against the Number 1 defense in the league Should be fun

Will also be fun if I actually pick something not involving the Redskins, Patriots or My Finz right

Bye Panthers Steelers Disappointing Browns Local Pirates

Old 10-18-2019, 05:31 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,392,799 times
Well at least I got KC right

Old 10-18-2019, 06:18 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,392,799 times
It is sad that Mahomes was injured even though I only googled the game to see how it was going.

Old 10-19-2019, 08:29 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,616,289 times
Thursday:
Kansas City Chiefs (Picked Earlier)

Sunday:
LA Rams
Buffalo Bills.
Jacksonville Jaguars
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers.
Houston Texans
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco Niners

Los Angeles Chargers

New Orleans Saints
Baltimore Ravens
Dallas Cowboys.

Monday:
NE Patriots

Old 10-19-2019, 02:36 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Chiefs... the rest later.

Tired of missing Thurs pick so doing it by phone
52-39

WEEK 7

Thursday, October 17
Chiefs at Broncos

Sunday, October 20
Rams at Falcons
Dolphins at Bills
Jaguars at Bengals
Vikings at Lions
Raiders at Packers
Texans at Colts
Cardinals at Giants
49ers at Redskins
Chargers at Titans
Saints at Bears
Ravens at Seahawks
Eagles at Cowboys

Monday, October 21
Patriots at Jets
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football