Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 05:23 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,085,921 times

Advertisements

MY FINZ won. ! Next week... Bill's Buffaloes
Will MY FINZ
go 9 -7 ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2019, 05:26 PM

14,322 posts, read 14,620,586 times
I was so happy with a 14-1 week, will I be happy if I'm 2-11 or whatever this week! Mercy, this is bad!

Old 11-10-2019, 05:53 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
with the packer win the worst i can do is 3-10. and i wil be happy with that if the cowboys win tonight, even though i picked the vikings to win that game.

with the steelers win the worst now is 4-9.

Old 11-10-2019, 06:21 PM

1,149 posts, read 451,541 times
90 percent of remaining survivors for the nationwide 25,000 dollar Yahoo Survival league were eliminated today, just by the Colts and Saints losing.

Vinatieri needs to hang it up. Killer missed PAT, causing the Colts to have to go for it on 4th down in the final seconds. And so much for the Dolphins tanking and trying to draft first.

Old 11-10-2019, 06:41 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,233,609 times
I'm also having what's probably the worst pick-em week of my lifetime!

3-8 right now; Cowboys and 49ers picked for tonight and tomorrow.

I was so unsure about my picks today that I posted this with my picks:
"Not liking this week's picks but reversing them probably wouldn't help."

Well, it would have helped!

89-45 through first 9 weeks.

Old 11-10-2019, 06:50 PM

14,322 posts, read 14,620,586 times
Yep, WyoNewk, I'm in the same spot. Said earlier, I didn't change any picks right after I made them, thought about it but I didn't. Now I'm going to have the worst week ever, 2-9 right now.

At least the Packers held on to win their game, 8-2, never thought they would do well with a new head coach.

Old 11-10-2019, 08:47 PM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
I think I'm 6-5 (Saints, Lions, Bills, Chiefs, and Colts) with the Cowchips and my Monday night pick still to be entered later. Not good, but compared to some others....I might be at the top of the ladder, LOL

Old 11-10-2019, 09:56 PM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 13-1
Overall: 92-42-1

Chargers @ Raiders. I'll pick the Raiders in the Black Hole. I'm thinking the Packers may have overlooked the Chargers this past weekend. I'll try to get the rest in by Saturday night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Thursday, November 7
LA Chargers @ Oakland Raiders. Picked above.

Sunday, November 10
Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Is it just me, or does it seem like the Bucs haven't had a home game since September??
Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints. This has been one of the premier rivalries not only in the NFC but in all of football, but goodness gracious this is going to get ugly fast and in a hurry for the Falcons. Matt Ryan does not have enough offense to make up for the matador swiss cheese Falcons defense. How Dan Quinn still has the job I don't have the slightest idea.
Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals. Ravens coming off the win over the Patriots and I think will sleepwalk through the first half or so; on the road and AJ Green is back. They'll step it up in the 2nd half and pull out a much closer than expected victory
Buffalo Bills @ Cleveland Browns. How's the offseason championship working out Cleveland??
Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears. I'll take the Lions in Chicago. I figured the Bears would take a step back this year, but geez Trubisky is awful. And he was a leading MVP candidate
Kansas City Chiefs @ Tennessee Titans. I'll take the Chiefs on the road.
NY Giants @ NY Jets. Whoever wins, loses right?? This is a game I really should pick in a tie. Both Jones and Darnold show flashes of promise and also play like rookies. Keys for me: Jets defense is better, Giants have the better coach (though comparing Shumar to Adam Gase is basically being the tallest midget at a midget convention), Jets have the better win of the 2 (Dallas). So I'll take 2 out of 3 on the Jets ledger + coming off the loss to the Dolphins AND the Giants playing Monday night, leans me in favor of the Jets. Plus, I think the Jets can turn over the turnover machine known as Daniel Jones more than the Giants can turn over Sam Darnold.
Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts. I'll take the Colts as Miami resumes the "tank for anyone in the LSU/Alabama game or Chase Young" race which they have really set themselves back in now. They still have the winless Bengals on the schedule AND game each against the Jets & Giants still to come so they need to resume the losses.
Carolina Panthers @ Green Bay Packers. Packers get back on track with a win.
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh Steelers. You know what, this may come back to bite me, but I'm going to pull the trigger on the upset here. Traveling cross country, Steelers playing I'm not going to say well but OK. They pull it out at home.
Minnesota Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys. Kirk Cousins in primetime, yikes! Dallas will eat him up for dinner.

Late, so I'll get the Monday night game in sometime before 8 PM on Monday. I really should be in bed now since I have to get up in like 4 hours, but wanted to provide my not expert commentary after falling asleep at the wheel last week.
Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers. There's been a bunch of surprised this week, so why not 1 more?? Seahawks are playing better on the road than at home this year anyways. They know the Rams have already lost, they can put some distance between themselves and LA in the Wildcard chase, not to mention cut the Niners deficit a bit in the division.

Old 11-10-2019, 10:05 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,616,289 times
6-6 with Seattle Monday night.

Old 11-11-2019, 04:50 AM

7,595 posts, read 6,085,921 times
I think I picked 3 correctly so far. Next week. MY FINZ host Bill's BUFFALOES......The Evil Patriots have a super bowl rematch against the Eagles.......and here in town,the Saints come marching in to play the Pirates and WE WILL BE THERE ! That's right folks, the big cat is going to a game !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football