Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 11:24 PM

9,763 posts, read 7,479,862 times

Advertisements

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens.
Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers.
Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts.
Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills.
Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings.
New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
New York Jets @ Washington.

Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Oakland Raiders.
New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles.

Chicago Bears @ LA Rams.

Kansas City Chiefs @ LA Chargers.

Byes: Seahawks, Packers, Titans, Giants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2019, 07:17 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,074,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post

Pittsburgh Steelers (14-2-1)@ Cleveland Browns

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. (7-2)
Atlanta Falcons (30-18)@ Carolina Panthers.
Dallas Cowboys (14-11)@ Detroit Lions.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts. (23-13)
Miami Dolphins (60-46-1)@ Buffalo Bills.
Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings. (7-7)
New Orleans Saints (34-21)@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
New York Jets @ Washington. (8-3)

Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers. (30-26)

Cincinnati Bengals @ Oakland Raiders. (18-11)
New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles. (7-5)

Chicago Bears (53-35-3)@ LA Rams.

Kansas City Chiefs (61-55-1)@ LA Chargers.

Byes: Seahawks, Packers, Titans, Giants.

All Time (Won - Loss) Records vs. This Week's Opponent

Old 11-12-2019, 07:27 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,048,180 times
Week 10 - Probably my worst week ever - 4-9
Week 11
Steelers
Panthers
Cowboys
Jaguars
Bills
Ravens
Vikings
Saints
Jets
49'ers
Raiders
Eagles
Chiefs
Rams

Old 11-12-2019, 07:30 AM

week 11...

PTS @ CLV

DV. @ MIN
HS. @ BLT
JAX @ IND
N.O. @ T.B.
NYJ. @ WSH
DLS @ DET
BUF @ MIA
ATL. @ CAR

ARZ @ S.F.

CIN @ OAK
NE. @ PHL

CHI @ LAR

K.C. @ LAC

Old 11-12-2019, 07:52 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,462,863 times
I should probably stop doing picks after my embarrassing performance last week, but here it goes anyway:

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns-I'm still doing that opposite picking thing for tossup games on TNF. I think the Steelers will win this, so I'll take the Browns to win their 2nd straight at home in a dogfight.

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens-Ravens appear to be the hottest team right now with their defense playing great and Lamar Jackson playing at a MVP level. I'll take them to eke this out in a shootout since the Texans are Wattless. This should be a great game.

Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers-Perhaps the most interesting fact to me is that the Falcons will be playing their first non-dome game this season in Week 11. They looked good against the Saints, but Week 10 was a bizarre week. Normalcy is restored with the Panthers winning this easily.

Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions-At least the Cowboys lost last week. I hope Matt Stafford is back for this and they can make the sky fall once again in Jerry's World.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts-This pick assumes Jacoby Brissett comes back for the Colts. If he does, I'm taking the Colts. If he isn't, Foles and company probably win this.

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins-I've picked the Bills the last 2 weeks and they've burned me. This seems to be one of their classic hot starts only to go to 8-8. I never expected to pick the Finz again this season, but give me Fitz Magic for 3 in a row. I was wrong. They're not tanking. They just looked like they were the first half of the season.

Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings-Yeah, Kirk Cousins won in Jerry's World and should win this against the Broncos at home, but he's still not taking the Viqueens to the Super Bowl.

New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers-LargeKingCat will get to see Drew Brees smoke a Winston!

New York Jets @ Washington-Break up the Jets! They get 2 in a row against Worstington! You can no longer say the Finz are the worst team in the NFL, so the Skins lose this to compete for biggest dumpster fire.

Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers-Hopefully George Kittle, Emmanuel Sanders, and Robbie Gould are back for my Niners and we can rebound from our epic loss to the Squawks. 49ers schedule gets tougher after this game and hopefully they don't overlook the Cards who almost beat them on TNF a couple weeks ago. Kyler Murray is basically a younger Russell Wilson, so my Niners should be ready.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Oakland Raiders-Bengals are in the driver's seat for the 1st pick right now and it would behoove them not to win this year. Raiders have looked like a playoff team lately and should take the Stripey Cats behind the woodshed.

New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles-I have no doubt that Brady and Belichick will be ready for the Eagles after their bye week, but I'm sticking with my Super Bowl pick and riding with the Eagles for the rest of the season.

Chicago Bears @ LA Rams-An argument can be made that Jared Goff has been even worse than Mitchell Trubisky this season. So much for Sean McVay being an offensive genius. Their offense has looked pretty stagnant this year. Still I'll take the Rams at home since home teams have been winning a higher percentage of games recently.

Kansas City Chiefs @ LA Chargers-This game is such a toss up due to the Chiefs matador defense. Maybe the Chiefs D will step up with the Raiders nipping at their heels in the standings. I predict Mahomes outduels Rivers in a close shootout with the Chargers blowing a win in typical fashion with some kind of boneheaded play.

Old 11-12-2019, 09:18 AM

14,327 posts, read 14,627,647 times
Steelers @ Browns
Texans @ Ravens
Falcons @ Panthers
Cowboys
@ Lions
Jaguars @ Colts
Bills
@ Dolphins - Bills @ Dolphins (list above has Dolphins @ Bills)
Broncos @ Vikings
Saints
@ Buccaneers
Jets @ Washington
Cardinals @ 49ers
Bengals @ Raiders
Patriots
@ Eagles
Bears @ Rams
Chiefs
@ Chargers - Game is in Mexico in case that matters to anyone

Byes: Seahawks, Packers, Titans, Giants

Season: 86-61 Ugh!

Old 11-12-2019, 11:11 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens.
Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers.
Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts.
Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills.
Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings.
New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
New York Jets @ Washington.

Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Oakland Raiders.
New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles.

Chicago Bears @ LA Rams.

Kansas City Chiefs @ LA Chargers.

Old 11-12-2019, 02:35 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,066,237 times
Week 11

Steelers
Panthers
Lions
Colts
Bills
Ravens
Vikings
Saints
Jets
49'ers
Raiders
Patriots
Chiefs
Rams
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-12-2019, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
week 11...

PTS @ CLV

DV. @ MIN
HS. @ BLT
JAX @ IND
N.O. @ T.B.
NYJ. @ WSH
DLS @ DET
BUF @ MIA
ATL. @ CAR

ARZ @ S.F.

CIN @ OAK
NE. @ PHL

CHI @ LAR

K.C. @ LAC
try as I might to believe in the science, I'm going to have to defy the system and reverse the Saints v Bucs pick, not willing to lose on this one game to what will probably be a unanimous pick for the Drew-bees

Old 11-13-2019, 08:42 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,010,074 times
After going 3-10 last week I feel undeserving to be in the same room as the rest of you.

Okay, seriously, this kind of thing is what I love about the NFL: It's so unpredictable!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football