Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 10:02 PM

9,796 posts, read 7,517,483 times

Advertisements

Less than 48 hours until the Thursday game, time to get the new week going!

Patriots @ Rams.

Broncos @ Panthers.
Texans @ Bears.
Cowboys @ Bengals.
Titans @ Jaguars.
Chiefs @ Dolphins.
Cardinals @ Giants.
Vikings @ Bucs.

Colts @ Raiders.
Jets @ Seahawks.

Packers @ Lions.
Falcons @ Chargers.
Saints @ Eagles.
The Football Team vs. the Niners (@ Arizona).

Steelers @ Bills.

Ravens @ Browns.

No bye's this week, and none for the rest of the season!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2020, 02:23 AM

5,257 posts, read 6,190,192 times
This is going to be a very tough week to pick!

Old 12-09-2020, 02:50 AM

1,149 posts, read 454,464 times
Anyone understand the FOX schedule on Sunday whatsoever?? Four games at 4:25 est.?? And moreover, they have Buck/Aikman not on one of them. They’re on a 1:00 est game and it’s not even one of the better matchups: Tampa vs Minnesota. Huh?? Color me confused.

Old 12-09-2020, 06:17 AM

14,333 posts, read 14,657,248 times
I don't get why they moved Packers to 3:25 CST, but Packers get what media considers "prime" time slots pretty much.

Old 12-09-2020, 06:44 AM

7,606 posts, read 6,110,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
This is going to be a very tough week to pick!
Have to AGREE WITH YOU on that. Thursday, two teams in a must win situation The Patriots are needing to run the table to make the playoffs, Belichick knows that, and will be ready against the Rams who are showing themselves to be the best team in the best division.

Andy Dalton goes against his former team. His former team played MY FINZ close last week, and Dalton's current team is a total disaster. They had a joke of an Offensive line lat night, and even more of a clown show in defense. SO call this one the crummy game of the week. Don;t know who to pick.

Chiefs are at MY FINZ Chiefs have a rep for going in and playing over the competition. THis will be a good learning game for the young Secondary to try to stop the Mahommes attack.

The Steelers do not want to drop two in a row. but Bill's Buffaloes have to win to secure first place, especially with A Patriots win and My Finz losing.........No idea who to pick

The Bears and the Texicans? Call it the disappointment bowl, but also two evenly matched teams. Could go either way as could the Colts vs the Raiders game Pesky Red Birds have an even game and what about the team formerly known as the Redskins vs Maniac' s 49ers? No idea who to pick there.

I am off to work, have to make a few $ $ and I'll try to get the picks in tonite. no college football sadly, that is another 2020 disappointment, but hang in there...I am going to throw in a few new jokes and insights to my picks to try to make everyone's week a little lighter.

Old 12-09-2020, 07:03 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,053,661 times
Week 13 11-4
Week 14
Rams
Texans
Bengals
Chiefs
Vikings
Giants
Panthers
Titans
Colts
Seahawks
Saints
Falcons
WFT
Packers
Browns
Bills

Old 12-09-2020, 02:01 PM

9,796 posts, read 7,517,483 times
Last week: 10-5
Overall: 132-59-1

Patriots @ Rams. First time I can ever recall where the home team had to do more traveling for the Thursday Night game, with the Rams coming off the win in Arizona, while the Pats played Sunday......at SoFi Stadium where they'll be playing this game. I see this game coming down to the wire but I'll take the hoodie and Cam over Jared Goff.

Old 12-09-2020, 02:41 PM

14,333 posts, read 14,657,248 times
Patriots @ Rams
Vikings @ Buccaneers
Cardinals @ Giants
Chiefs
@ Dolphins
Titans @ Jaguars
Cowboys @ Bengals
Texans @ Bears
Broncos @ Panthers
Jets @ Seahawks
Colts
@ Raiders
WFT @ 49ers
Saints
@ Eagles
Falcons @ Chargers
Packers @ Lions
Steelers @ Bills
Ravens @ Browns

Quite a few of these I'm thinking might not be the right pick, but why not the Bills and Browns for a change?

Season 134-57-1 No byes left

Old 12-09-2020, 04:37 PM

5,257 posts, read 6,190,192 times
Last week 11-4
Season 128-63-1

Rams.

Panthers.
Texans
Cowboys
Titans
Chiefs
Cardinals
Bucs.

Colts
Seahawks.

Packers
Falcons
Saints
the Niners

Bills.

Ravens

Old 12-09-2020, 08:29 PM

1,149 posts, read 454,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
I don't get why they moved Packers to 3:25 CST, but Packers get what media considers "prime" time slots pretty much.
Yeah that’s part of what seems nonsensical about the scheduling this Sunday. You already have three other late games. Why are they adding Green Bay/Detroit as a fourth?? It’s almost like they’re trying to make the early game the featured game for some reason, while making it as nationally broadcasted as possible. And moreover that game is Tampa at Minnesota. Weird. There’s far more appealing games. I don’t believe that Tom Brady at this point even is a big ratings draw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football