Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2014, 11:03 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,082,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
I'd rather have the 5th seed.
I want revenge. No easy games, I want the eagles
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2014, 05:07 PM

20,524 posts, read 33,596,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I want revenge. No easy games, I want the eagles
Yes we can get revenge some other time. Or we could get a lombardi without even playing that all. But I'd rather have the 5th seed. Easier road>>>revenge.

Old 12-04-2014, 05:12 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Yes we can get revenge some other time. Or we could get a lombardi without even playing that all. But I'd rather have the 5th seed. Easier road>>>revenge.
Easy road to the SB means you will get blown out when you get there

Old 12-04-2014, 05:20 PM
FBJ

These are the teams who had success on the Bears defense, so if we lose we have no business in the playoffs

Buffalo
Carolina
Miami

Dallas has a better offense that all 3 of those teams and better win this game

Old 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,932,936 times
Default Week 14

This week's result: Cowboys BEAT the Bears: 41 - 28

2014 Regular Season Record: (9-4)

Next Week: @ Eagles

Old 12-04-2014, 10:07 PM
FBJ

Cowboys fans get to have a relaxing sunday because with this win to move to 9-4, we will be one of the top 6 seeds

If the Seahawks win..................we are tied with the Eagles at 9-4 with a chance to take a division lead on 12/14

If the Eagles win...............we will be a 5 or 6 seed at the end of the day

Sleeping good tonight

Old 12-04-2014, 10:22 PM
FBJ

Actually I want to root for the eagles to win because I want dallas to be one of the top 6 seeds on sunday night.

So if the Seahawks win, Detroit wins, we are still number 7 at 9-4 since we lose the tiebreaker with detroit

So I rather be the 5 seed or 6 seed at 9-4 and a game behind the eagles with a chance to tie for the division with 2 games left in the season. And Im saying that because what if detroit, seattle, and arizona keep winning? Then we maybe on the outside looking in and miss the playoffs with 11 wins

Old 12-04-2014, 10:58 PM

796 posts, read 506,280 times
Glad the Boys won. I didn't watch the game cuz a lot been going on with me and I couldn't make it out to the sports bar but I'm concerned that the Bears came up with a 35-7 lead. I also read about the D getting soft, -14 yards by Murray, poor coverage, no pass rush, Tony throwing questionable passes and Garrett letting the lead get away. Doing this against teams that are better than the Bears not gonna turn out good. The Boys gotta protect the lead much better. I also wish they had that killer instinct that some teams have.

Also 6-0 on the road...all I can say is d*mn. Jerry might as well close up his place LOL.

Old 12-04-2014, 11:00 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
Glad the Boys won. I didn't watch the game cuz a lot been going on with me and I couldn't make it out to the sports bar but I'm concerned that the Bears came up with a 35-7 lead. I also read about the D getting soft, -14 yards by Murray, poor coverage, no pass rush, Tony throwing questionable passes and Garrett letting the lead get away. Doing this against teams that are better than the Bears not gonna turn out good. The Boys gotta protect the lead much better. I also wish they had that killer instinct that some teams have.
Those were garbage points, the game was over

Old 12-05-2014, 08:56 AM

6,794 posts, read 5,672,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post

Also 6-0 on the road...all I can say is d*mn. Jerry might as well close up his place LOL.
To be honest, if not for the on side kick that was mishandled by Escobar, this game would have never gotten tense near the end. Bottom line, When the Bears scored, the Cowboys answered.. albeit with FGs.. Romo didn't throw the ball in the final 13 plus minutes. The -14 yard run by Murray was just Murray continuing to the edge trying to get something. Sure he should have went down earlier but if he took that approach he wouldn't have 1600 plus yards this year... the Defense got a little soft in the 4th quarter playing prevent and the Bears got 3 easy TDs but when they needed a stop, Scandrick got the endzone INT.

41-28 is not really indicative of how much the Cowboys dominated this game...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football