Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 05:57 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Craftsman Air compressor model # 921.153101

Rating: 3 out of 5
  • Currently 3.0/5.0

The craftsman air compressor is a compact easy to use and easy to store compressor, it has adjustable air pressure, an easy to carry handle, a top mount tank pressure gauge, a pressure relief valve, safety valve and more. I really like that I can adjust the air pressure. This allows me to be able to use the air compressor for all different things like the car tires, blowing up an air mattress, working with tools.

This air compressor came with a little attachment that allows you to put air in bike tires and air mattress very easily. The pressure gauge is nice because you can check the pressure in your tires and if they need air you can use it to add air to the tire. I have used this compressor for small jobs around the house. Like when we installed our bamboo floors I used this compressor to run my nail gun. One really nice thing about this Craftsman air compressor is that it is compact so it does not take up much space in the garage.

The down side to this Craftsman air compressor is that it is very noisy and because it has a small air tank it has to cycle on and off a lot if you are trying to use it for a big job. The air hose that this Craftsman air compressor came with was cheap and it had to be replaced within a month. The quality of the air compressor is about what you would expect for the price that you are going to pay for it. I feel this Craftsman air compressor is ok for someone who is going to only be using it around the house. I would not recommend it to someone who needed an air compressor for big around the house jobs or for commercial or industrial jobs.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews