Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 06:00 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Kobalt Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Workbench Model LWWB093DSSMT

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I purchased this workbench for my husband a couple of months back because I was tired of him having no where to store his tools. I thought that the design of this workbench was very attractive. It has served its purpose well and is a sturdy and well manufactured work bench. I would recommend the Kobalt Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Workbench to anyone. I would also purchase it again if the need arose.

The workbench is high quality and is made almost entirely of heavy duty stainless steel. Ours is painted a dark gray and the paint is very durable and gives an attractive finish to this workbench. I especially appreciate the pegboard that is included since it makes a convenient place to organize frequently used tools.

Organization is very easy on this workbench. In addition to the pegboard there are a couple of sliding storage drawers. I do wish that the drawers had locks. My workbench included drawer liners and accessory hooks, so I was able to start using it without making any additional purchases which is always appreciated.

This workbench also features a florescent light bar which is very useful. I wish the electrical cord was a little longer however. It was a little difficult to access an outlet easily since our garage only has one outlet and it is quite a distance from where we keep the bench.

Everything is well made and sturdy on this workbench. The drawers easily roll even when filled with several heavy tools. The drawers slide easily and I have never had any trouble with sticking. The table top on top of the bench is a great work surface and easily wipes clean when a project is finished.

This workbench has been a great addition to my garage and I would buy it again without question.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews