Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2011, 05:13 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Instep Safari Double Swivel Wheel Stroller

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

When I went shopping for a double running stroller I couldn't believe the amount of money people were willing to pay. Prices stretched close to $1000, yet few brands could justify a price of even half that. Luckily, I came across the Instep Safari Double Swivel Wheel Stroller. My main stipulations for a stroller were quality tires with a shock-absorbing axle, durable fabric, adequate under-carriage storage, and a light and compact frame that could be easily stowed in my small outdoor storage closet. This stroller met all of those requirements and more, and for a very reasonable price. I had the luxury of being able to take it for a test run around the store to make sure it was a good fit for my stride. So many strollers I had tried had shallow handle bars, and I would find myself stooping at an awkward angle and kicking the undercarriage midstride. This stroller has the perfect measurements, giving me plenty of running room while still positioning the handlebar at a comfortable height and distance so that I'm not hunched over. Though more rustic and simple than other brands, the design accommodates my demanding toddlers and offers enough comfort and security for regular naps and cloud gazing. The safety lap bar across the front is a good feature, offering added security for trail and hill running. The fabric is durable, water resistant, and sun tolerant. It has yet to fade in the harsh Texas sun, unlike that of my previous stroller, a Kolcraft, that received half the exposure. I like this stroller so much that I also use it for everyday errands and strolls around the neighborhood. It is easy to navigate single handedly, the kids love it, and it has just enough bells and whistles to make it convenient for everyday use.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews