Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2011, 11:14 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

HP CC335A All-In-One Printer

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I work from home and my printer is an important part of my work. I purchased the HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-In-One Inkjet Printer for its multiple functions. I don't have a lot of space so getting a single machine that prints, copies, faxes and scans gives me a lot more options while it saves me space.

The HP all-in-one has the latest technology so it can be used for CD/DVD printing with Ethernet and it has wireless network capabilities. It's easy to read the displays on the generous 2.4 inch LCD color graphics display. Printing couldn't be simpler with this printer and the different options it offers. I can easily print using Bluetooth with my cell phone and it prints fast and in high quality. It also has PictBridge capabilities so I can print directly from my digital camera.

The printer prints up to 33 pages per minute in black and 32 in color. It even prints color photos fast, in as little as 25 seconds. The fax is an important option, too, and this one delivers. It has the ability to fax up to 33.6 kbps and it also scans up to 4800 x 4800 dpi. It also has duplex printing to print two-sided documents, a feature that I need frequently in my business.

I am not sure what the difference is but it works great with HP photo paper and not with other brands. I have had to work with some of the settings in order to get the results I want. The black printing is really light so I set it to be darker and it works fine. I also stopped using the Auto Fix for the photos because it doesn't work well. That means I have determined the manual settings that I needed to get the right color settings.

The HP 335A is a good choice for a home office or small team of workers who are in need of quality printing and not speed. During two-sided printing, there are even pauses between sides to allow for ink to dry. It is also a little noisy if that is an issue in your workspace.

This all-in-one is more expensive than similar models in other brands but it does produce quality printing and is easy to use. All of the options, including printing, copying, scanning, and faxing work well while setting the options for printing color photos is the most difficult area of use.

Review by professional reviewer, Sep. 1, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews