Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 12:13 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Baradun BEVT Z901CA Single Head Embroidery Machine

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I have recently started a venture to produce clothing with personalized slogans/messages etc., and consequently undertook some research - as I was a complete novice - as to the most suitable computerized embroidery machine to meet my needs. It soon became clear that Baradun were not only the oldest in the world, but they still lead the way with their 9 and 15 colour change products.

Initially I was only looking for a single head, 9 colour change machine, so I was drawn to the BEVT Z901CA. Naturally the price was important, but not the only factor; however I was very pleased with an outlay of £2,995 and receipt of a 3 year warranty. The machine is extremely user friendly and has many quality features, in actual fact I keep finding more and more, as I become more familiarized with its capabilities.

Its 9 needles are automatically adjusted on the head, which certainly helps with speed of production - my research suggests that all Baradun's competitors have to adjust each needle separately. Additionally, nothing is exposed on the BEVT Z901CA's cylinder arm, which is a safety mechanism for both machine and user; whilst major competitors have open hook devices that do appear more risky. It has superb stability from its heavy duty frame; but to my huge relief upon purchase, it was slim enough to be brought through a standard door at my premises - I hadn't took it into consideration, but thankfully Baradun had!

It has tubular double height hoops, which reduces the possibility of garments pulling, and has a superior strength pantograph, which means it can accommodate even the heaviest of clothing items and the suspended drive system allows increased accuracy. Another big plus is the power failure back-up, which permits the interrupted stitch to continue from where ever it was halted.

It has a 10 million stitch capacity, able to make 1200 per minute and is surprisingly quiet in operational mode. Although a Japanese company, they have had a base in the UK since 2000 and whilst leading rivals Tajima and Brother have some very good products, they do not challenge the high standards of Baradun, which are perfectly demonstrated in the BEVT Z901CA single head machine.

Review by professional reviewer, Sep. 1, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews