Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 01:13 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Toshiba e-STUDIO 205L Copier

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

My organization purchased the Toshiba e-Studio 205L a small/medium workgroup copier, printer and scanner. This machine is advance and very efficient. It can do 20 PPM using laser technology and the resolution is 2400 x 600 dpi, result of the document copy or print is very smooth, clear even the colored document.
The best thing about Toshiba e-Studio 205L, it is energy efficient and environmental friendly apart from its' high technology features. I never had a problem using the machine because the menu is easy to understand. Copying or printing is very fast as well as scanning (color) document which only takes a few seconds.
The toner is very economical and it can copy or print as many as 30,000 pages which is favorable for our organization because we do a lot of copying and printing every week. The machine's e-filing capability allows me to store files, perform the job later or access the jobs I have already performed and repeat the job without hassle. For instance if the last job I did was two-sided copying I can just recall the job and it will perform it the same way it as did the last time.
I also like its ability to feed as much as 100 sheets and the alarm light which indicates a system error, trouble shooting is easy. The different function of the copier is easy to understand, any person will be able to use the e-studio 205L without any trouble of knowing what every button is intended for. It has the touch screen or hard button option to operate it.
It am able do an11x 17 copy and it has 1 GB Ram, 60 GB hard drive wireless and compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008; Mac X OS 10.2.4/10.3 10.4/10.5 (OS 10.4 PPD), UNIX, Linux, AS/400, SAP R/3. It is wireless and can be upgraded to have fax although we're using a separate machine in our organization.
I experience a paper jam once in a while when a paper is not properly feed but trouble shooting is very easy. Toshiba e-studio 205L had many other features like power saver button that will helps save energy, stapling and hole options.
My colleagues and I am very happy with the purchase of this copier, it made my work fast and easy. No worries even if I have to copy or print hundreds or even thousands of forms or any document. I believe it is a good investment, efficient, economical, and durable. It will surely last for years compared with other cheaper copier/printer machines that always jam every time you print something. I highly recommend Toshiba e-studio 205L copier, price range is around $1900-$ 2000.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 20, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews