Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 12:13 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Ingersoll Rand IR109XPA 3/8 Inch Super Duty Air Ratchet Wrench

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

What's more handy, powered by air, and a tool that's well versified? You have yourself the Ingersoll Rand IR109XPA 3/8 Inch Super Duty Air Ratchet Wrench. If I were to divide, an old set of tools, and tools powered by air, I might just take the old tool set and put it back in the garage.

Tools powered by air by my experience have always proved themselves to me. Speed is very impressive, when it comes to tools of any kind, speed is king, because the task at hand may require it. Don't fret too much if you love your old tools also, they still have their place in your home.

You can purchase this tool for $116.00. Air tools are moderately priced. I have to say, at least own one. They're really cool if anything else. The specs of the tool are: Average air consumption: 4 cfm.3/8 inch drive. Air Inlet: 1/4 inch NPT.Free Speed: 220 rpm. And Exclusive IR TwinPawl Plus head design for exceptional durability 360 adjustable exhaust directs air away from the operator and the work 70 ft.- lbs. maximum torque at 300 rpm free speed.

Many reviews are positive on this product. Air tools in general are safe, however air tools can cause serious injury, chiefly due to their speeds. One should know ALL of the tool's operations, including its manual. Even if you're trained, precautions for safety should always be your top priority.

Air tools by far are the most proficient tools used today. Its speed unmatched. Another thing about air tools is you cannot treat them like old-fashioned tools. Sure they've been around some time, but these tools should be treated like machines. Just like any self-respected device.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews