Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 02:35 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,534,307 times

Advertisements

Rival 1.5-cup Mini Chopper MC-67BL

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I was looking for a small food processor to just chop small amounts of nuts, vegetables, and other foods for different recipes, but don't want to have to pull out the large food processor for just a little job. I chose the Rival 1.5-cup Mini Chopper due to its small size and slim look, as well as its black color that goes with everything. It offered me the ability to chop small amounts of food without having to drag out the big food processor each and over time I needed a small amount of fruits, nuts, vegetables, or other foods. It has quickly became one of my favorite kitchen tools for small jobs. It is very light and easy to use to chop all of those little ingredients for different recipes, including peppers, onions, garlic, and more. I love how simple it is to take apart and clean, which can be an issue with any size of food processor. It was very well priced, too. I spent less than $20 on this food processor and feel that I get much more value and use from it than what I paid. It has easily chopped up nuts and hard vegetables, like carrots, without a pause in power or a change in the speed. It offers a pulse button that you push until you get the right consistency, whether you want it slightly chopped or pulverized. I use it for almost any chopping that I need to do with easy and great results that I just cannot get chopping with a knife. It has held up for over a year without any change in speed or ability. If you are looking for a small food processor that will give you excellent results, the Rival Mini Chopper may be just the one for you. It is for me.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews