Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 11:34 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Maytag 7.4 Cu. Ft. Front Load Bravos X Gas Dryer - MGDX600XW

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Finding a dryer that is large enough to dry a large load of clothes with it taking forever has been somewhat difficult, as some are simply too small or not powerful enough to dry a large load of clothes in a reasonable amount of time. However, I think that I have finally find the dryer for my family of five. I purchased the Maytag 7.4 cubic foot Front Load Bravos X Dryer due to its large size and the fact that it matched my washer. I was excited and a little apprehensive to see how it would work for us, but it did not disappoint me in the least. From the first load that I washed, I found that it did the job well. Even the largest of loads are dry when the dryer shuts off, which saves me time and energy. I loved the Intelli-Dry sensor that shuts off the machine when the clothes are dry. We have been using the dryer for several months and I have not opened the dryer to damp clothes one time. This makes me very satisfied with the purchase and the money spent on it. It is a heavy duty, commercial grade dryer that will do its job each and every time that you put a load into it. While the price was a little more than the others, I find it well worth the price difference in that it will dry my large loads without any trouble. It doesn't seem to cost many any more money energy-wise and, in fact, our bill has been somewhat less than in previous months, so may be saving us a little money. If you are looking for a dryer that will dry a big load of clothes within a reasonable amount of time, this this one is it.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews