Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2011, 02:26 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Bosch Tassimo Single Serve Coffee Brewer

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

In 2009 my wife and I went ahead and ordered this Bosch Tassimo coffee maker from Tassimo.com's websit for approximately $140. For the past year we've been using it, and both of us absolutely love this unit in every way. Before this coffee maker, we had been using the Braun Tassimo coffee maker for about four or five years, and the new Bosch-made unit has been a great improvement to the product line.

First and foremost, this machine is smaller - narrower to be exact - and takes up much less counter space than the previous model. The power button is also on the machine's front, meaning that it's easy to turn off before you go to bed at night. Also, unlike the last model, there is almost no warm-up time on the water. As soon as you insert the coffee pod and push the button, it's ready to make coffee. This unit is also very quiet, and doesn't make the loud humming noises that our older Braun made. On top of it all it makes the coffee slightly stronger than our last machine, which is not a problem because I have a taste for stronger coffee. It has a great filtering system, and also appears to have a better quality of manufacturing than the last unit.

In short this machine - the Bosch Tassimo - is an excellent upgrade from the Braun Tassimo unit. In all manners this machine is higher and better build quality, easier to use, easier to clean, and quieter. It's a good all around machine that makes a great cup of coffee using the pod-like T-discs. I highly recommend this unit for anyone looking for an extremely high quality single-cup coffee maker.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews