Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2011, 03:26 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Kitchen Aid five speed custom blender KSB5600B

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Kitchen Aid five speed custom blenders is a steal for the quality it offers. I have had my blender for around two years and it works as well today as it did when I first bought it. I use it for a large number of different recipes including smoothies, home made baby food, cocktails and much more. Smoothies are a favorite in my family so a durable blender is very important. Other blenders I have owned have not lasted more than six months due to the extensive use. The Kitchen Aid blender, however, has lasted two years and is showing no sign of breaking down any time soon. It is a very powerful machine that turns out perfect smoothies and cocktails every time. Another plus for this product is that it does not leak out the bottom and has a very easy to clean control pad that wipes down clean in seconds. Trying to clean around buttons is almost impossible to get perfect clean if you're a clean freak like me. It is very well designed and looks great. The cord storage gives it a clean elegant look to display on your kitchen counter.
The only thing I can say I do not like about the Kitchen Aid five speed blenders is the noise level. I suppose with great power comes great noise but sometimes it proves to be quite inconvenient. Making baby food in the blender is quick and easy but you have to blend the food while the baby is awake. I have actually had to take the blender to a different floor of the house to turn it on as not to wake the baby from her nap.
Beside the outrageous noise level the Kitchen Aid blender has far more pros than cons and I would definitely recommend it to others. While loud, it is easy to use, easy to clean, powerful, and looks great.

Xenia Headley

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews