Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2011, 01:45 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Hamilton Beach 62676 Performance Plus 6-Speed Mixer, Black

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I love my Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Mixer. It's a high powered mixer with low settings perfect for any cooking project. This product also offers an incredibly low first speed which allows the user the ease of working toward a faster mix without making a mess.

With the various attachments, this is the only kitchen mixer I need now. In fact, I previously owned a commercial mixer and a little hand-held prior to this purchase. Those products were easily replaced by this particular mixer model.

Compact, this mixer doesn't take up much space. Easy to use, the Hamilton Beach is light weight and even comes with a cord wrap and a snap-on storage case which adds to the convenience of handling the varied attachments.

What sold me on this mixer was the fact that I have so many appliances that I look for the all-in-one products. This mixer replaced two mixers and takes the place of my blender too since I can blend milkshakes with the appropriate attachment.

Smooth stainless steel is durable and easy to clean. The product comes with a limited one year warranty. Mixer is packaged with traditional beaters, wire beaters, and a whisk.

Quick burst button and easy beater release coupled with the various speed controls allow for pleasurable mixing or beating at step-by-step increased power options. Smooth transitioning occurs between control options without a sudden jolt from one speed to another. Even at full power, there isn't a lot of gyrating which means this model is easy on the hands for continual cooking jobs.

I'm in the kitchen a lot and consider myself a pro when it comes to finding convenient appliances built for endurance and performance. I couldn't find a better mixer for the money if I tried.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews