Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 02:13 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Release 2006 Price 789.98

The A.C.E. Mini Rover Go Kart is designed for the young karter, it is a safe, fun professionally built kart for the little ones just getting started in karting. This manufacturer is known for building the best, safest and most reliable karts on the market.

This A.C.E. Mini Rover Go Kart has a 4.5 horsepower gas engine powers this kart instead of the usual electric motor that most of these karts have in them made for the younger kids. This kart also boasts rack and pinion steering, both rear wheels have power to them. This makes the kart have better traction and control for the younger karter.

This kart has a top speed of ten miles per hour, which lets you teach your young drivers the finer points of driving without them crashing into things a tearing them and the kart up. If the kids are tearing things up all the time dad is not going to want to keep putting them in it to tear up more things. The slower speed in their first kart will give them the opportunity to move up to bigger faster karts when they can handle this one..

This Mini Rover Go Kart has all of the safety features of the bigger faster karts, including a full roll cage, 2 strong seats and seat belts. It is also recommended that your children wear safety helmets, With the helmet, safety belts and roll cage even mom does not need to worry about her babies getting hurt.

It is recommended for kids between 5 and 8 years old. The children less than 5 years old have trouble reaching the pedals and generally controlling the go kart, if the child is over 8 he normally is to big to fit in the kart and to heavy for it also.

My son bought this kart for his youngest son, who wanted it so bad, the kart was not fast enough for him after a year. He is now 9 years old and has started racing the bigger karts. I bought the Mini Rover and keep it at my house for when the grand children come over. Three more have graduated from the Mini Rover to larger karts. We get many more karts in my race shop and there will not be room for my race car. I would recommend this kart for any parent that wants to let their children have some of the greatest fun there is, but I would make sure the video camera is handy for when the little ones start driving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews