Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2011, 02:04 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Honda's Large Frame BE-PE 2030EW1COM Electric Pressure Washer

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I have recently taken up a part-time business venture cleaning graffiti from area's such as playgrounds, underpasses, as well as inside and outside of buildings.* I have taken possession, albeit on hire, of several electric pressure washers, and the product I feel has ticked the most boxes is Honda's large framed BE-PE 2030EW1COM model.*
Although this is at the lower end of the psi scale at 2000psi, it has proved to be an excellent machine, removing all before it, and operating very easily.* Earlier models in my control didn't run so smoothly, so I was thrilled when I found this one to be much more user friendly.* Its maneuverability sets it apart, its a terrific piece of kit.*
It comes attached to a reasonably large frame, with a 2-handed handle and sits upon 2 pneumatic tyres.* It has 4 nozzles for differing spray tips, which are easy to change; plus 50 feet of steel braided pressure hose and 36 inches of insulated lance, for sure grip and guaranteed smooth operation.* There is also a chemical injector kit for easy cleaning solution application.*
A thermal relief valve affords pump protection and the machine can be used for light, medium or slightly heavy usage.* The flow rate is superb and the results are excellent.* The advantage the electrical pressure washer has over its counterpart the gas pressure washer is that it can be used both inside and out, although obviously an electrical output socket needs to be close at hand.*
This is very economical to use, but to compare with other makes is difficult as prices vary so much depending on the psi and voltages, but at $879 to buy this model will take all the beating.* I certainly am considering a purchase, as in my opinion this one 'cleans up' in the accolades department.*

Review by professional reviewer, Sep. 1, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews