Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2011, 02:26 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Deloghi ComforTemp Oil-Filled Radiator

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Keeping warm is essential during the winter months and finding a space heater to supplement your central heat and air is often a necessity, rather than just a simple want. I chose the Delonghi ComforTemp Oil-Filled Radiator for its steady heat and the fact that it offers the chance to keep the room at a steady temperature, which will cut down on the energy usage that is being pulled from the central heat and air system. It was easy to put the wheels on, which was the only assembly that was required and it was a simply matter of reading through the instruction booklet one time to make sure that I knew how to work it to set it at a consistent temperature to keep my rooms warmer. I was thrilled by the different settings that it offered and it heated up ultra-quick, giving off heat within just minutes. The additional safety feature of having an automatic cut-off to prevent overheating is an added bonus that anyone needs with a space heater, as they can be dangerous if they overheat. It is small enough to fit in any space of your home, but offers large heating benefits for your home without a lot of added energy usage or cost. It is not unsteady on the wheels like some others are, either, which helps to make it safer. I love the fact that it will add a little warmth to the room without making my energy bill climb up to help to cut down on the energy that the central heat system has to use, which is better for the environment. If you are looking for a space heater to help to supplement your heating system and keep your bills down and family cozy and warm, then this heater can be the best choice for you.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews