Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2011, 02:27 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Cuisinart FP-12 Elite Collection 12 Cup Food Processor

cuisinart-fp-12-elite-collection-12-cup-food-processor photo
Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Being a professional baker, having appliances that will do large batches of product is very important to not only my business but my productivity level. When I purchased the Cuisinart FP-12 Elite Collection 12 Cup Food Processor, I was a little overwhelmed with the sticker price of $200, but thought that if it worked as my previous food processor did, than it would be well worth the price. So far it has been. I was able to choose from white, black or steel to match the rest of my kitchen appliances. The blade of this food processor comes out of the box super sharp. There are six slicing positions so that you can do anything you can think of with this food processor. I have used it to slice onions, dice tomatoes, and even shred zucchini and carrots. I have found that the small four cup insert in the larger twelve cup to be an annoyance because I have to continuously stop to dump it out.

As a baker, this Cuisinart does things that my previous one never could. The pour spout makes clean up and product removal simple and easy when you liquefy fruits or vegetables. Never before have I had a dough blade with my food processor. This has made home bread baking all the more simple. The how-to DVD that came with the appliance is great, it helped my husband be more savvy in the kitchen, doing things that he never thought he could. Overall, the new Cuisinart FP-12 Elite Collection 12 Cup Food Processor has made cooking and baking at home all the more simple. I can chop, dice, slice, liquefy and clean up faster than ever before. Everything contained within this appliance is dishwasher safe, and there is even a little cookbook that comes with it do that you can make the best out this Cuisinart. I give this an overall rating of 4. There are small annoyances like the smaller cup inside the larger one, but compared to the Black and Decker food processor, it is a dream come true.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 20, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews