Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2011, 04:54 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,597,714 times

Advertisements

Campbell Hausfeld PW1350 1,350 PSI, 1.3 GPM Electric Pressure Washer

campbell-hausfeld-pw1350-1350-psi-13-gpm-electric-pressure photo
Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I like this pressure washer because it is effective and relatively inexpensive. I had never owned a pressure washer before I bought this one, but now that I know how many things a pressure washer can be used for, I don't know what I would do without it.

I was impressed with how small and light it was. It's easy to store once you find a good way to keep the cord untangled and dry (I use twist ties and a plastic grocery bag). Even when it was hooked up and running, I had no trouble holding it with one hand. The machine is powerful enough for most cleaning jobs, which is basically what I use it for. Because it's not heavy duty, it's easy to control.

Though I originally bought it to easily clean patio furniture, I have found many uses for it. Instead of pulling the weeds out or spraying them with pesticides I take out the pressure washer. It gets rid of the weeds, the roots of the weeds, and even blasts out a lot of the soil trapped between the stones, which discourages future week growth. My sidewalks have never looked better. I love that I don't have to get on my hands and knees to wash the bottom of house, the cracks in the pavers, or the tires on the car. It makes jobs that I would never have attempted before (like washing the siding) possible.

My only complaint is that, because of the inexpensive construction, there are a few small leaks in the washer around the connections. These aren't big leaks and they don't seem to affect the usefulness of the product, but having a constant drip falling down onto your pants and shoes is an irritation I would rather do without. However, I'm willing to overlook this small annoyance in a product that is otherwise useful and inexpensive.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews