Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2011, 04:13 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Tippmann X7 Phenom Paintball Gun

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

The new X7 Phenom paintball gun from Tippmann is a top of the line choice for any serious paintball player. The X7 Phenom is one of the newest paintball guns offered by Tippmann. Since 1986, Tippmann has been worldwide leader in paintball gun design and manufacturing. Their new X7 Phenom continues to carry on their lead in the paintball industry.

According to Tippmann experts, the X7 Phenom is the first paintball gun to feature electro-pneumatic technology. Tippmann promises the X7 Phenom, with it's FlexValve technology will offer a combination of improved air efficiency (more shots per air tank), improved accuracy and flexible choice of air supply (CO2 or compressed air). They also claim to have 'virtually eliminated' recoil in the X7 Phenom, and in my testing of this gun, I tend to agree with them.

The X7 Phenom is the newest model in Tippmann's line of X7 guns. Although the Phenom is smaller, by about three inches, this X7 gun is capable of using the current line of mods and upgrades designed for the other X7 gun. Every player can customize this gun to suit their style and ability.

This paintball gun is very light. The smaller size and all aluminum body make for a nice paintball gun. There are fewer parts, so field striping it is a breeze. Additionally, experienced and new players will love the rapid fire action of the X7 Phenom. While firing a couple of hundred balls I had no problem with balls breaking, and no jamming with this gun. In my testing firing of this gun, I found it to be remarkably accurate.

Any player using this gun will be satisfied with the improvements in this weapon. Once again, Tippmann has created a top of the line paintball marker, made in the USA, that will surely be the standard for the foreseeable future.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews