Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2011, 05:32 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

I very much so regret purchasing the Sunpentown SD-350TI Mini Dehumidifier with UV Light all together. At first I was impressed with it's small and compact size, but now I am incredibly disappointed with how low quality its performance is. While I was not expecting the Sunpentown SD-350TI Mini Dehumidifier with UV Light to make a difference throughout my home, it barely made a difference even in my tiny bedroom.

It is not durable at all, and is already starting to run progressively worse and worse. Considering how little of a difference it made upon purchasing it, I found this to be quite astonishing. I thought that the Sunpentown SD-350TI Mini Dehumidifier with UV Light would at least be able to handle my tiny bedroom in my one-bedroom apartment, but I was wrong. It got rid of a tiny, insignificant amount of the humidity and moisture which I was barely able to notice whatsoever. I found the Sunpentown SD-350TI Mini Dehumidifier with UV Light to be very weak and ineffective overall. After 12 hours of operation, the humidity in the room dropped a miniscule 2% - something I would have not registered at all if it weren't for the reading on the humidistat.

While I understand that the Sunpentown SD-350TI Mini Dehumidifier with UV Light is meant to be a small machine for small areas, I was disappointed upon seeing how it barely got the job done whatsoever. I was not expecting an incredible drop in humidity, but something more than 2% for such a small space was not entirely out of the question. I have spent the same amount on dehumidifiers in the past and gotten much superior results. I found the Sunpentown SD-350TI Mini Dehumidifier with UV Light to be a completely useless dehumidifier, and plan on getting my entire purchase back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews