Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2011, 02:38 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,534,307 times

Advertisements

Idylis 280 CADR Air Purifier - Model # IAP-10-280

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

With all of the environmental pollution, it is no wonder that I decided to purchase an air purifier to help keep our indoor air cleaner to help us to breathe easier and to keep us healthier. I wanted something small, but that will be powerful enough to help make our air cleaner without too much noise and energy usage. I chose the Idylis 280 CADR Air Purifier for both the price and the reviews that it had received. It was very quiet from the moment I plugged it in, which is a great benefit. I could tell a noticeable difference as far as pet smell in just a few hours, which is an excellent benefit when you own a dog that smells less than good sometimes. In addition, I could tell a difference in the dust level of my home. I can tell that it is getting the air cleaner by the amount of debris and dust that is in the filter when I change it. It is very easy to change the HEPA filter and the charcoal filter to allow it to work more efficiently and to get the maximum effect. It works great for my living room and the specifications say that it will work in a maximum sized room of 434 square feet. Removing odor, impurities, dust, and more from the air allows us all to breathe better and I think that it keeps us healthier as well. It is small and fits nicely in the corner without being obtrusive or too noticeable, which is another great benefit. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my energy bill either, which means that it does not cost much to operate on a regular basis. I would buy this kind of air purifier again with no regrets or second thought.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews