Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2011, 10:43 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,602,632 times

Advertisements

Hamilton Beach 48464 Brewstation Summit 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Ever had problems with the coffee pot not being turned off, spills being all over the counter, or coffee burning, well say no more the Hamilton Beach 48464 Brewstation Summit 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker has come to save this day. This little dynamo solves all your problems while making you that much needed cup of java to get your day going.

I am not a coffee drinker, but some of my best friends are. This coffee makes life easy for me because I simply don't have to do much to use it and it saves time. This handy device not only has an auto shut off feature, but you can program it to start making coffee for you. You can even choose what kind of coffee you want to make: bold, regular, iced coffee or small batch. Once the coffee is ready, there is no pouring coffee; you just insert your cup and go.

Gone is the hot plate to warm the coffee. This device has its own heater that does the job. The maximum cups you can make are twelve cups, so this device is definitely not for a large office environment or a coffee addict.

I have read complaints from other users about coffee dribbling, but I don't get it. Any beverage will dribble if you aren't careful when you are dispensing it. I think those comments are from users who simply weren't paying attention. At $50, I think I can pay attention and not dribble my coffee!

Also, you don't have to remember to shut the pot on or off since the timer takes care of that for you. The clean-up issue from coffee spills is gone thanks to the self-serve dispensary style of the machine. The machine comes with a one year limited warranty.

Pros
Saves time
Auto-timer
Self-serve dispensary style of the machine
Cost is also affordable

Cons
None

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2014, 01:20 AM

1 posts, read 1,552 times
Copy & Paste Our link to check price [url]http://bit.ly/Hamiltoncfm[/url]

Old 12-18-2014, 09:04 AM

4,003 posts, read 6,096,237 times
I recently bought the Hamilton Beach 49983A 2-way brewer which isn't much more money and has the best of both worlds, you can brew a normal pot of coffee as well as use the kcups for a fraction of the price of a Keurig.

I also like that if I feel like having real coffee instead of keurig I have that option or can use kcups if I have them.

I picked mine up at farm and fleet for like $89 but it also came with a $25 farm and fleet gift card. They have pretty decent deals on them on amazon as well though.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews