Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2011, 12:28 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner NV22L

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I love this vacuum. First of all, the price was right, I spent $155 on it. Many vacuums that claim to do the same things, or less, cost much more and do not actually deliver on what they promise. I love that it's bagless because it makes cleanup super easy. There is nothing more annoying then wanting (or needing) to vacuum and realizing that the bag is full and you have no replacement bags. Or taking the bag out, it having a hole in it, and dust getting all over the floor. It also comes with all sorts of attachments and a super long cord, it has brushes on the bottom that can be turned on or off depending on if you are vacuuming carpet or hardwood/tile/linoleum floors, and it is relatively quiet for a vacuum. The long cord is great because unfortunately, my house does not have nearly as many outlets as it should and I often can find no place to plug things in. Also I have neighbors who like to complain about the littlest noises so the fact that it is super quiet is a plus. Also, it does not wake the baby, which is even better.

The greatest thing about this vacuum is that it picks up pet hair better than any other I have tried. I have 2 cats and they shed like you would not believe. The Shark Navigator gets all of the hair out of my furniture and carpets with no problem at all. I have terrible allergies so any pet hair that is stuff in the furniture or the carpeting wreaks havoc on my sinuses. This vacuum has been a godsend in that area.

As of now I have yet to find anything that I do not like about this vacuum. The only thing that could make it better is if it had a carpet steamer built in to it. That would really complete my life. But for such a low price you really cannot beat this one. I would recommend this product to everyone who is looking for an affordable, quality vacuum that is truly worth every penny.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2019, 08:42 AM

147 posts, read 90,804 times
I agree!! It's an awesome vacuum for the price. I can't believe all the dust it picks up compared to my old WindTunnel.

Never had an expensive vacuum, so I can't compare to expensive ones.

I've had cleaning ladies tell me they love the Sears Kenmore canister.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews