Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 04:38 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Juicer Model Number 67801

Rating: 3 out of 5
  • Currently 3.0/5.0

I started getting into a health kick so I decided to get a juicer. I decided on the Hamilton beach model number 67801. I chose this juicer because it was less money than most of the other juicers but it was not the cheapest juicer. One thing I really like about this juicer is that it is very easy to clean. I had friends tell me how hard it is to get the blades of the juicer clean. But I have found that with this juicer I do not have that problem.

When I first started using it I really liked it (I also did not know much about juicers) the first few weeks of using it I juiced daily and it made really good juice. It was smooth and not too pulpy. But after a few weeks of juicing I noticed there was more and more pulp in the juice.

Now when I am using it, I have noticed that it is not juicing the vegetables like it first did. I see whole chunks of food in with the juicing blade and in the pulp bin. Another thing I do not really like about it is that you cannot put big pieces of food in it to juice. I have to cut everything up so it will fit through the small opening at the top. That takes time. I have noticed the blades are not as sharp as they were when I first got the juicer. I have only had it a few months. One last thing I do not like about the juicer is that it does not have a speed control. I was told if you juice on the low speed you get better quality juice. This juicer only has one speed fast.

So when it comes down to it, I personally do not like this juicer and I hope to get a better one in the future. I guess you really do get what you pay for.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews