Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 11:21 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,534,307 times

Advertisements

T-Fal Ultraglide Easycord Iron

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I recently purchased this iron for myself a little while ago and I love it. I've tried it out a few time and I love the way it runs and the job it does.

The iron doesn't need distilled water like other irons, and is mean to use actual tap water. After all, bringing home a whole gallon of distilled water is quite annoying. I quite like the nine foot long cord, which makes it quite easy to use no matter where the plug is.

With a see through, transparent water tank, filling up the iron is very simple. The water inlet hinged lid fits snugly and securely like none we've experienced before. The tank itself is filled up, holding the iron upwards in a horizontal position.

This is an attractive iron with easily understood and easily read controls. A light comes on when the iron has reached operating temperature and another light stays on while the iron is plugged in and is on.

With its 1700 watts of power I especially like the three way automatic off feature on this iron. It'll cut off after 8 minutes of nonuse in the vertical position or 30 seconds of nonuse in the horizontal position or laid out on its side.

The Easycord system works quite wonderfully and has to be experienced to be appreciated. The design of the iron helps to keep the cord up and out of the way of the iron.

The UltraGlide is a comfortable, attractive appliance that glides over fabric almost effortlessly. We like all of its different performance and safety features, especially the very sturdy heel stand around which the cord wraps around quite neatly for storage. I love this iron, and I don't regret a thing about my new purchase.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews