Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 02:10 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Canon CS9000F Scanner

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I have just received this as part of an early Christmas present of a scanner and photo printer because I wanted to upload years of photo albums onto the computer.

Initially, I thought that it would have been more useful getting an actual photo scanner, but this does an amazing job! It is on the more expensive side for a scanner since most people buy multifunction devices, but this is well worth the money. I'm really impressed with it's features - I can put a few photos down to scan at once and the scanner picks this up and I can adjust the settings and it will scan each one individually.

The quality of the scans are amazing! Some of the really old ones seem to look better scanned then as the original!

As I have so many photos to upload, I find it very convenient that I can be scanning in the background while organising the previous lot on the computer, it has no interruption with pop-ups and things like some hardware does. It saves every scan that it scans until you are ready and then all at once they will be sent to the computer as a lot.

There is an editing program built into the scanner but I rarely use that only because I am so accustomed to using the editors I already use to touch up or adjust photos.

The design is quite nice, it's not bulky or anything and really compliments the home office. From box to use wasn't a very long process either. I like when the software setup of any device is quick and easy, otherwise patience starts to get the better of me.

I do trust that this will last, every product centred around cameras and printers and hardware alike is all canon and I have products that have lasted well beyond what was expected.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews