Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 03:12 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,602,632 times

Advertisements

Gold's Gym Stride Trainer 595 Elliptical Machine - Model # GGEL649090

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Gold's Gym Stride trainer elliptical has many features: Intensity ramp, iPod music port, 6 target toning workouts, 4 weight loss workouts, 4 performance workouts, 12 digital resistance levels, Water bottle holder, duel grip heart rate monitor, workout fan and much more.

I looked around at elliptical machines for about 3 weeks before we finally bought this stride trainer elliptical. We got it almost 3 weeks ago. So far I love it. The machine came in parts and had to be assembled but my husband is good with that type of stuff so he was able to get the elliptical together in no time. We bought this machine because we wanted to be able to do our cardio in the cold and rainy months. The intensity ramp allows me to set the incline level I want. And the toning workouts are great to tone and strengthen the muscles.

This elliptical is a great quality machine. I think it is just as good as most of the elliptical you might use in a gym. Only now I do not have to do my hair and makeup just to go workout. The machine is also quiet and runs smooth so I do not even realize I am working out until I start to feel the burn. The heart rate monitor is great because it allows me to keep track and make sure I stay in my target rate zone so I can make the best of my workout.

The fan is not the best quality. You can hardly feel it when you are working out. We are going to put a ceiling fan in the workout room. Other then that I think this elliptical is the best non professional elliptical you can buy. It is definitely well worth the money.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews