Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2011, 01:50 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Kitchenaid Professional 600 Series 6-quart Stand Mixer KP26M1X

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I purchased this Kitchenaid Professional Series 6-quart Stand Mixer a couple of years ago. I purchased it mainly for the fact that I had seen it used in bread making and wanted to begin baking our own bread. It is a big mixer that can handle just about any recipe that you can imagine, whether you have a big family or just want to be able to mix huge recipes all at once. The heavy duty mixing implements, including the mixing paddle, dough hook, and wisk, match up with the durability of the mixer to allow you to get maximum value from your purchase. This is not a cheap mixer, but it will hold up for a long time. Whether you want to mix and knead bread, mix cookies, or some other recipe, your Kitchenaid will mix it without hardly any effort. The color selections that Kitchenaid offers is sure to go with any type of kitchen. I chose the Dark Pewter, which is a dark metallic color and it looks great even after mixing the messiest of ingredients. All it needs is a quick wipe down with a damp cloth and it is back to normal. One of the best features of a Kitchenaid is that you can buy all different types of attachments to increase the efficiency and usage of your machine even more. From a meat grinder to a pasta roller to a citrus juices to a sausage stuffer, you will be amazed at the different tasks that you can do with your Kitchenaid. This mixer is not just a mixer, which helps to give it even more value in my opinion. If you have been considering a Kitchenaid, but think that they cost too much, consider all that it can do. This will make it well worth the cost.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2015, 02:02 AM

1 posts, read 1,452 times
Thank you for sharing these information.
-----------------
Visit my blog "http://homestandmixerreviews.com"

Old 01-21-2015, 11:13 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,613,186 times
My 6 quart KitchenAid stand mixer is 28 years old. I use it all of the time.

Old 01-21-2015, 11:24 AM

16,660 posts, read 17,426,834 times
My wife had always wanted one of these but they are exorbitantly expensive in the UK- think double the price.

We moved to the US a few years ago and whilst there she bought one.

Now that we are back in the UK we still use it in conjunction with a sturdy power transformer.

I have come to use it in recent years and love it's sturdiness.

I've also been able to give up gym membership, as I use the KitchenAid for weight lifting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews