Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2011, 06:01 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Haier HLP23E Portable Top Load Washing Machine

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

This is the type of washing machine that I think every person living in a small space or an apartment probably dreams of. Its status as a "portable" washing machine means that you don't need washer hookups to be able to use it, and when you are not using it, it rolls away to discreetly hide in a corner of your room. If you are really worried about how it looks, or if you live in a very small space, you could always cover it with a tablecloth and make it look like a table of some sort. That's another reason I love it so much. I don't have a lot of space and I can roll it out when I need it and put it out of the way when I don't.

Another reason that I am very pleased with this unit, is it runs off of whatever faucet you hook it up to. It takes in water through the faucet, and releases it into the sink. I also like that there are a variety of settings to choose from, including gentle, which is missing on some other similar models. It is very easy to set up too and easy use.

I've heard some other people who complain that their clothes are still too wet at the end of the spin cycle, but I've not had that problem because I don't overload my machine. It is important to remember that this is a very small machine, and if it is accidentally overstuffed, I think it would result in that problem. This may not be for those with a very large family but for me it is perfect.

I would happily give this portable washing machine 5 stars, and believe it is an excellent buy, particularly given its very reasonable purchase price. I cannot recommend it enough!

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews