Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2011, 02:15 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Sony CD/DVD Player Model # DVP NS77H

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Sony CD/DVD player model # DVP NS77H is a nice DVD/CD player. I purchased it on sale and so far I have been happy with it. It is your basic standard DVD/CD player. It has a power button, front panel display, remote sensor, an open/ close stop and play button. When a DVD or a CD is playing there is a little display that shows you how far into the DVD or CD you are. If you want to back up a DVD you can watch the display and determine when you want to resume play.

I know most people do not think this is something of importance but I love how compact the DVD/CD player is. It fits nicely in the TV cabinet and there is room to place things on top of it. A side feature that I think it nice is this DVD/CD player has a screensaver. So you can program it to have a picture of an image on the screen so when music is playing the screen will rotate through the images. You can also program the CD player to play certain songs off the CD this way you do not have to manually skip songs that you do not want to hear. I really like this DVD/CD player because it does so much more than just play movies. I can honestly recommend that if you are in the market for a new DVD/CD player you should buy this Sony CD/DVD player. We have never had a problem with this DVD/CD player.

Maybe the only bad thing I would have to say about this DVD/CD player is that the digital clock did stop working after a few months. But since I have other means of telling time it is not that big a deal to me.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews