Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2011, 03:38 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I never realized how nice it is to have your own carpet steamer until my wife decided we needed new carpet in the home. After just a few months, the once pristine carpet started to show signs of use and I went out and purchased Bissel's Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine and I have to say that I have been quite happy with the steamers overall performance.

The Good:

The main thing I like about the Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine is that it does a fantastic job cleaning my carpets. It does such a great job that I have even managed to get some pretty heavy stains out of the carpet that I thought for sure would never come out. Not only does the Big Green do a great job cleaning it is easy to move around the house and seems to dry quicker than other steamers I have seen used. Finally, the Big Green comes with a hose and tools to use in harder to reach areas which I appreciate since that means having to move the furniture less often.

The Bad:

While overall I find the Big Green easy to move, there are times I wish it were a bit smaller and more maneuverable. While it does come with a detachable hose, there are times I wish I didn't have to crawl on the floor with a hose just to make sure I got behind the couch.

Despite the problems with moving around the house I have occasionally I would still easily recommend the Big Green to anyone who is thinking of getting a carpet steamer. It does a great job and while it is a bit cumbersome at times, you just can not beat the power it cleans with.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews