Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2011, 02:38 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Weber Genesis S-320 Grill

Rating: 3 out of 5
  • Currently 3.0/5.0

When the warm weather is here, and it get to be too hot to slave over a hot stove in the house, nothing beats a good BBQ grill. If you are looking for a good grill, the Weber Genesis S-320 is a fair choice. Weber has been one of the best known, best made American grills for years. The Weber Genesis S-320 Grill is one very well built grill. I have no doubt it should last for years to come.

The Weber Genesis S-320 comes with three stainless steel burners. The combined grilling power of these three burners gives you 42,000 BTU. This amount of power can cook your steaks and burgers to perfection in no time. Be careful not to over use the power and burn them. This grill also has a side burner with 12,000 BTU power. The side burner is a great addition to the grill, and we found it to be very useful and convenient.

One of the problems I had was with the electronic ignition of the grill. It would not always work, but especially during cold weather. Under cold and wet conditions the ignition became very stubborn. But once I was able to finally get the burners going, I was rarely disappointed.

Our Weber Genesis S-320 is installed to our household's natural gas supply, so we never had to change a tank nor ran out of gas. The grill is clean burning. I have not experienced any issues with the burners clogging or malfunctioning.

Like many Weber grills, the Genesis S-320 is stainless steel. The stainless steel design is strong and easy to keep clean. And looks good on any deck. To ensure you have enough room for the placement of the grill you should be aware of the size. It is sixty inches wide and thirty inches deep. I was forced to find a better location for my grill because the S-320 was wider then I planed for.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews