Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2011, 04:36 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Panasonic NI-L7OSR Cordless Steam/Dry Iron

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I paid over fifty dollars for the Panasonic Cordless Steam/Dry Iron and it was the best fifty dollars I've spent in a long time. I've only owned the iron for a couple of months but I find managing laundry is more pleasurable than before.

With the ease and convenience of cordless ironing, I'm spending less time at the ironing board. Gone are the days of trying to maneuver a long stiff cord while speed ironing.

The iron heats up in an angular base and holds its heat well. The product has a quick reference chart in regards to steaming and heating and includes three-setting temperature options. What I really liked about this iron is the transparent detachable water tank. One glance and I know when my iron is running low on steam. The adjustable steam setting is a nice feature as well. Depending on the fabric, I can choose from a low to high mist setting.

The iron's charging base will automatically shut off if the iron is left on the cradle for more than ten minutes which is a nice safety feature. The product comes with a heat-resistant carrying case which allows for easy storage immediately after ironing and that's convenient.

The only downside to the product, if there is a negative point, is that since the product offers cordless ironing, the iron needs to be recharged every five minutes or so. However, recharging is effortless. I return the iron to the base while reshaping whatever garment I'm ironing and then continue working just as I would with any other iron. My iron stays hot and best of all, I'm not working around a long annoying cord.

I highly recommend this iron and will likely buy more of them in the future. This Panasonic product makes a perfect gift.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews