Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2011, 03:37 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Forever Espresso Miss Moka 3 Cup Espresso Maker

forever-espresso-miss-moka-3-cup-espresso-maker photo
Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

For users seeking to wean themselves off of regular visits to the local coffeehouse in favor of home-brewed espresso, this little gem is a fine option.

At first, both the budget pricing ($19.99 MSRP) and compact, lightweight design made me doubt that this espresso maker would be able to withstand heavy usage from a caffeine addicted user such as myself. However, even after months of use on a daily basis, it performs as well as the day it was purchased.

It makes three servings of espresso, and the curved handle and pour spout make it easy for users to quickly transfer the finished product to their container of choice. However, personal experience has proven that the pot has a tendency to leak during the pouring process, especially when I am in a hurry, so users must exercise patience and caution to avoid being burned.

Users with busy schedules will appreciate that this espresso maker is able to finish the brewing process in a very short amount of time. When I first purchased it, I was hesitant that the process would take too long and ultimately make me late for work. Thankfully, it only takes a few minutes for the entire cycle to complete, allowing for quick gratification. It is also very easy to clean and has been remarkably stain resistant thus far. This is the first espresso maker I ever purchased and I decided to choose this model based on its reasonable price. Fortunately, it has performed more than adequately so far, and makes delicious espresso, so there is no need for me to upgrade to a more expensive model.

Featuring a visually attractive design, which is as modern as it is functional, it will be an attractive and practical addition to one's current kitchen appliance collection.

By Sarah Szczerbiak

Review by professional reviewer, Sep. 1, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews