Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2011, 01:35 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Uniflame 5 Burner Gas Grill - Model GBC1059WB

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

After many years of having cheap grills that fell apart and needed to be replaced months after purchasing them I finally decided to get my husband a better grill for our anniversary. I got him the Uniflame 5 burner gas grill. This grill has many different features that make is so special. It has 500-square inch cooking surface, 220-square warming rack, five stainless steel burners, a side burner, electronic ignition, 6 control knobs, powder-coated steel doors, cart, and control panel, temperature gauge, porcelain steel wire warming rack, porcelain cast iron cooking grid and much more.

Now you may be thinking nothing more needs to be said, this grill is amazing. Well you would be correct that this grill is amazing. It is like having a kitchen stove in the backyard. The size of this grill allows us to have many of our friends over and grill enough food the first batch so we do not have to grill some things take them off and grill the rest allowing the first batch to cool off. Now everyone can have hot chicken and burgers. The side burner is great for heating up beans or chili to go on the burgers. The only thing I could wish for on this grill is that it was a gas and charcoal grill. I have always been a fan of the Smokey taste my meat has on a charcoal grill. We have had this grill for a few months now and I am just as much in love with it now then when we first got it.

This is by far the best grill I have come across. I would recommend that anyone thinking about buying a grill spend the extra money and buy the Uniflame 5 burner Gas grill. It truly is worth the extra money you will spend and you will not have to replace it in a few months.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews