Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2011, 02:05 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Black & Decker Quick N Easy Steam Iron

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

The Black & Decker Quick N Easy Steam Iron Model IM310 sells for about $12.00. This iron is a no fluff piece of laundry equipment. It does what it is supposed to without the extras that busy people do not need or have the time to learn to use.

The Quick N Easy steam iron has an adjustable temperature control so that you can iron any fabric. There is also a handy chart on the bottom edge of the iron that tells you what temperature or setting to use on each type of fabric. There are six settings to iron synthetics, nylon/silk, polyester/rayon, cotton blends, wool, and cotton/linen.

There is a blue panel on the front of the iron that shows the water level so that you never over fill. The Black & Decker Quick N Easy steam iron also has a sprayer that dampens clothes when you need a little extra for stubborn wrinkles.

The ease of use of this steam iron cannot be beat. It bears its name well. The Black & Decker Quick N Easy steam iron is just that; quick & easy. The iron heats up quickly and is very easy to use. The iron plate glides over fabric without sticking or snagging fabrics.

Ironing is, for some, a thing of the past. However, I love the idea of being able to put a finishing crispness on my clothes just before getting dressed for work. This inexpensive iron makes that possible for me. In a matter of 10 minutes, I can give my clothes that 'fresh from the cleaners' look all in the comfort of my own home.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews