Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2011, 05:22 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Eureka Handheld Vacuum Model 71B

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

While I don't use a hand vacuum very often, I purchased the Eureka Handheld Vacuum about a year ago for use on the stairs and furniture. I have 2 dogs and needed a little extra help removing pet hair. I am very impressed with this little machine. It is great for small spaces and picks up dirt and hair just as easily as my regular vacuum. I highly recommend this little vacuum.

For a small hand held vacuum, I was surprised by how much cleaning power it had. It can pick up almost anything, usually in the first try. I have used it to clean up dirt, sand, feathers, glitter, food and pet hair and have never had any problems. When you only have to go over an area once, it is easy to get the job done quickly, even with such a small machine.

The base plugs into a charger so you don't have to worry about cords while vacuuming. I have found that the charge is very long lasting and I have never had the battery run out on me. It charges fairly quickly as well, which is convenient for putting it right in its place.

It is easy to empty when the canister full. For a such a compact vacuum, it is surprising how much dirt it can hold. I usually don't have to empty it at all until I am done using it.

I have never had any mechanical problems and it works just as great now as it did when it was new.

The only major drawback to this compact vacuum is that it can be very loud. When using it, it is almost impossible to hear anyone else talking. It is also a little heavy and might not be an ideal choice in every situation.

This is a great hand held vacuum and is well worth the price. I highly recommend it.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews